Crye Precision Thread

Crimson

This is a discussion thread for all other crye precision items, no Multicam here please; please feel free to post pictures of any products here ;)

New thread because its not multicam :P

So I thought I would start off with super rare black crye combats apparel set:

DSCN0816.jpg

DSCN0815.jpg

DSCN0814.jpg

(above were taken on a *beep* camera phone, will put some more details pictures on request, other than that was a pistols and shotguns day, hence the lack of weapon'ry)

I've never seen one. As far as I know, they only exist in MC, which are the most widespread, the Black, which were made for Transformers, and ACU, which I think one or two were made for GRAW, and is posted here.

I want to find a really talented tailor to make me sets in different patterns. Black, ACU, Woodland, and DCU. THen I'll Krylon the pads... Oh yeah.

Actually, I believe CP has made the ACU combat shirt :-

http://www.phantom-web.com/cgi/cw_catalog....amp;log_no=3557

I've seen it at the shop and if you guys are keen, I can try asking if they let me take a picture of it.

The main body is cotton rather than silk. The one at the shop is quite old and think it's rubbed in quite

a bit since there's some balling. Can't believe the shop's still trying to sell it at that ridiculous price

(USD$488).

They only have two there, and I don't know if it's a prototype that thay managed to get hold off

or whether it was off an old production line.

Before anyone asks, the shop's reputable and been around for along time - therefore I do

believe it's genuine.

Angel/BigAl, Crimson and I are arguing about Crye Combat Sets, of which Khaki definatley doesn't exist, CP or otherwise.

Kliksey, yes, forgive me for deviating ever so slightly from the topic at hand. :rolleyes:

As for a khaki Range vest, you could try calling Crye, (all their khaki sizes are listed as in stock) and I saw one on Ebay yesterday.

I noticed that, but there isn;t enough of them showing to say if they're Combat Pants, for sure.

I will admit, that bulge near his knee looks strange, but it could be Field Pants with the knee inserts.

Stretch panel between the beltline and the *albatross*

Stretch panel above the knee

Destinctive rear pockets

Crye Gen.2 Combat trousers - True facts.

Archived