Crye Precision Thread

Crimson

Crye has always made their entire product line in both MC and Tan (except for t-shirts and mugs etc). I have a friend who has a entire Crye Setup (Combat Pants, Combat Shirt, Range Vest, Blast Belt, Chassis + Accessories) all in Tan and made by Crye.

At one time Crye did make their field BDUs and Combat Gear in Black as well but they appear to have discontinued doing it a while back. They originally made the stuff in Black for Blackwater.

BTW i can get any crye gear, including tan bottoms but at a expensive price

Can you get Crye Chassis?

If any of you remember i was holding a secret on this forums multicam thread and the "other" forums thread, i was so close to a chassis but at $5,000 a hit it was way too much and some ###### gave a my supplier a better offer, also involved was gen type 3 combat apparel, there have been leaks here and there so i wont say anymore when its offical i will release the pictures. I lost out to the prototype gen 3 chassis apparel (where soft armour and sapi are incorperated into the actual vest, and on detachable a bit like a groin pannel, arm pannel etc)

Well if you want fake a Armour chasis like mine can me got for £250 (its a 1/1 replica of the multicam chasis)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived