CADPAT Picture Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing is to get CF tacvest, I'm all ready tired with wearing OD and black vests on my uniforms. If you have links about informations like "how to make c7a2" please post them or send it via PM. I did found some good informations on canadian airsoft forum, but every info beside that is good thing.

@Lerch

Since start of my "airsofting" I was drooling on cadpat eqpt but it was hard to get one. Finally I have it. It's like standing on Mont Everest ROFL. Too bad you can't find cheap cadpat gear like you can find US stuff... Joke mode OFF - I understand what are you saying here. Cadpat kick @ss ;)

Cheers,

Akinnen

@Akinnen

a C7A2 is actually easier than you would think as long as trades are not an issue. A C7A1 is even easier as it is am M16. Anyway a C7A2 all you need is an OD M4 style buttstock on M16 and then add green furniture to the front. And that is a C7A2 in a nuttshell.

The C7A2 that Pianoblack helped me put together was comprised of a Guarder C8 Diemaco metal receiver with a G&G Jungle front set. Then we took a standard M4 buttstock and painted it OD. I added a ELCAN 4x scope (later my EOTECH 552) and a CAA stock sadle. The thing I did not add was the tri-rail on the gasblock because i have seen more than a few pics from Afghanistan that did not have it either.

I have one of those ARKTIS 1601's in CADPAT and I love it. I am a little biased though because I love the 1601 anyway.

This is my 1601:

CADPAT2-1.jpg

I have never used an issue TV but hear they aren't all that comfortable. I do like the issue TV use of CADPAT mesh instead of the OD mesh like the 1601 has. The CADPAT is a little dark on the ARKTIS in comparison to the issued CADPAT Cammies but to be honest it was no tthat noticeable until I saw my TT pouches and chest rig against the issued CADPAT Cammies.

Ohh..and this is my C7A2:

HPIM2118.jpg

I stumbled upon some wierd s*hit from China called "CADPAT"

It looks like this

2epkmzd.jpg

I have thought to make helmet covers from it. Maybe use it for some other things... what do you say about pattern. Could it go for CADPAT?

I stumbled upon some wierd s*hit from China called "CADPAT"

It looks like this

2epkmzd.jpg

I have thought to make helmet covers from it. Maybe use it for some other things... what do you say about pattern. Could it go for CADPAT?

That stuff looks like a rip off of Hyperstealth's camo.

http://www.hyperstealth.com.

I would definately buy it :)

• 2 weeks later...
Akinnen your CADPAT looks really green a bit brighter than the issued stuff. Who makes it?

Yes, it is bright green but (I think) I've seen some photos of CAFOR with almost the same pattern. Not so usual but it exist. Even better I should wash it out ;)

It's made by CAMP (?)

th_25052009320.jpg evidence ;)

And some more photos from yesterday skirmish - we where game admins

n1639781538_259053_1051865.jpg

4590_1104161217798_1639781538_259058_4996185_n.jpg

4590_1104160737786_1639781538_259047_6232635_n.jpg

24052009303.jpg

24052009310.jpg

24052009311.jpg

24052009315.jpg

and a new CADPAT fanatico :D heil-heil

Picture007-2.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

Edited by Akinnen
Yes, it is bright green but (I think) I've seen some photos of CAFOR with almost the same pattern. Not so usual but it exist. Even better I should wash it out ;)

But CAFOR you mean Canadian Forces? If you were to spend some time around one of the bases here, you'd see quite a few different 'hues' of CADPAT (TW) being worn. Some have a more tropical look and some have a bit a rust tinge to them. Think about how British Temperate DPM changed over the years, and specifically the S94 smock with the 'curry colors'.