CADPAT Picture Thread

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can almost guarantee that you won't like it as much as other vests ;)

4 magazines doesn't exactly give you a good supply of ammunition...but if you look at CPGear and ICE they've got some good kit that you can use to make the TV more user friendly.

I used to...basically the only 'secret' I ever found about it was that the flap on the maglite pouch has a slit to hold the filter lenses.

Otherwise...um...the D-rings are for the gas bag...and the shoulder adjustment straps are usually French rolled through the loops on the shoulders..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...and you paid how much for that? :P

I remember getting that rucksack, comes with a lecture on how to put it together...like putting the shoulder adjustment straps through the tabs ;)

And then a month later I took it back to supply to get rid of it...piece of ######...just use my jump ruck.

The small pack isn't half bad, it's better then the old rucksack but I've only ever used it as a daypack.

Edited by Lerch

Lawl... @ new rucksack and smallpack

So after spending a summer at the MEGA and now having to go back next year, officially *fruitcage* my life =/

In other news *bhahahahahahahahahhaha* more insane modding on my part:

DSC00655.jpg

The moment I hear some "Am dis som3 Dig2" comments I will lol sooo hard. Its not done yet, far from actually, but its a start. I like the OD shirt for color contrast and it does not really matter since you will never see it under the frag vest.

And finally new customized Eagle chest rig to go over frag vest. Can't decided whether to throw on some Eagle pouches or Cadpat ones.

ChestRig.jpg

Nice work on the shirt, did you use one of the issued field shirts or from scratch?

If it's a case of unrolling new kit though...there's a perk to living near Wheelers and knowing the owner ;)

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

Got them to do some work on my shirts;

DSC_00242.jpg

And I'll be going in next payday to get them to do some work on my recce smock.

Its the standard AR shirt that I got a hold of for pennies and because I'm me, had to do something to it. Initially I was going to simply RAID mod it, but decided that because its intended for summer play, I was gonna mod it kinda like a FROG 2 shirt, minus the fire retardant properties (to expensive to chop a DryFire shirt).

I had a bunch of friends up in gagetown this summer for their CAP, kept pissing me off telling how they could get all sorts of stuff done to their kit by CP Gear and how they where wearing RAID modded *suitcase* and OTW shirts in the field -_-

When I play Airsoft I usually just wear RAID cadpat TW top with AR pants. Right now I'm working on integrating some Crye kneepads into them, already got the design planed and the material cut for it...

Edited by Ace of Spades
Funky looking smock thar.

And nice use of the pedo-swirl ;)

Gotta protect the kids ;)

And the smock is a Dropzone Recce Smock, I've been after one for ages and finally snagged a deal I couldn't pass up (1/2 price from what DZ sells them). I'm gonna be getting the pockets fixed up though with velcro and sewing the tops down.

Edited by Lerch
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...