The other war

darkchild130

Here's a video of Telic 10, we didnt have any reporters on patrol with us as they refused to leave camp.

I'd like to point out that 90% of the contact footage in this video was taken by my platoon, lots of other platoons got lots of fighting too but we were the only people who bothered to film anything. The dark, very loud footage at about 2 minutes and again near the end was from my vehicle, filmed by mac my oldest Rifleman. If you look closely, the third 30mm muzzle flash lights up my handguard, and you can just about hear me shout "magazine" in the second clip of it.

I hope you like it.

Darkchild

How much damage did the Warrior sustain when it was hit by that IED, around the 1 minute mark?

Loved the "Does this look like a defeated army? That's complete ######s". :)

What happened to the chap around 4:30 - hot shell chasing down his smock?

I think that particular IED was premature and didnt penetrate the armour. The bloke with the brass down his back is Kevin Baglin, one of my good friends. He was later in the SUN newspaper, sporting a huge neck scar that he got the last time we got ambushed. He caught some IED frag in the neck. Incidentally, the other guy in that particular clip is sporting an airsoftin foregrip that i bought him from zeroone! Life imitates art imitating life.

Darkchild

Archived