you know its a bad sign when.......

BenjaminRombough

Okay was listening to Edith bownam on Radio1 and they were doing a text in thing called

you know its a bad sign when.......

basically fill in the dots an example to start you off

you know its a bad sign when you walk into a loo and the lid is down.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not sure if I should laugh or be concerned at that post. If its actually happened, or if its come from your head.... If what I am thinking is actually what you meant....

Either way, I am slightly worried about that :P

You know its a bad sign when your on a ship and your up to you neck in water :unsure:

You know it's a bad sign when you walk into your dorm-house and the FBI are investigating a room next door :unsure:

You know it's a bad sign when you show up at your exchange parent's house at 3 in the morning... with your exchange partner, who "miss placed" her bra... we went skinny dipping (I do LOVE Austria... :D ).

You know it's a bad sign when you walk out into the driveway and there are about 1000 crows covering your car... :o

You know it's a bad sign when you actually take time to do this little forum joke thingy... <_<

It's a bad sign when Ainsley Harriot walks towards you.........

And you are standing in a kitchen with a carving knife. Will flash remove this stain you annoying piece of....

Its a bad sign when your boss rings up and say "You know that holiday we approved the otherday?........."

It's a bad sign if Paul W. S. Anderson is slated to direct the movie of your favorite game.

It's a bad sign if your attack is going well.

It's a bad sign if you wake up naked after a party and find a mysterious pain in your *albatross*.

You know it's a bad sign when, as the sun comes up, you notice from your sleeping bag that a section of Royal Engineers are crawling towards you with mine prodders and worried expressions.

You know it's a bad sign when you bump into your boss and he asks you in a tense voice "why is your mobile off?"

You know it's a bad sign when your test results come from the hospital by courier.

You know it's a bad sign when you wake up in the morning and everyone else in your section has their respirators on.

Archived