you know its a bad sign when.......

BenjaminRombough

...you arrive back in your office after the honeymoon, and the first thing the boss says is "I have a signal for you." First anniversary = Deployment

...the jet that just arrived to use the bombing range doesn't reply to your attempts to contact it via radio. And while leaving the range it lines up an attack run on your 4x4.

...you're sat in the training room on basic, learning how to strip a rifle. The next guy to try it starts shaking before they've even handed him the gun.

...you wake up, unable to move because you've been gaffer taped to your bed, with your 'mates' carrying the bed to the top floor of the block. I love heavy sleepers.

...you open the living room door and the smell of cat poo wafts out. That's a clean litter tray you little swines, use it!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know it's a bad sign when you have to pay $5000 to get a hooker for an hour.

You know it's a bad sign when there's a special insurance you need in order to cover sewer backups.

Even worse if the sewer backups concern the expensive hooker.

PinkFloyd, I have learned more about your personal life through this thread than I ever desired to know.

:P

You know it's a bad sign... lol

I have had a wierd life my friend...

You know it's a bad sign when you walk into a bar with your best mate and when you walk up to the counter the bartender says "OOOHHHHH... YALL'RE A CUTE COUPLE"....

EH WHAT?

Twas a gay bar and we didn't know... I ran... :blink:

its a bad sign when your officer goes on the radio and starts with "Ummm..." ..

its a bad sign when you are taught how to use a gas-mask, carbon-clothing and PB pills..

its an even worse sign when the lesson is over your Sargent is waiting outside with a grin...

its a bad sign while your in the army and its raining... always. :D

You know its a bad sign when the only jokes Darklight has left are the "crappy" ones

You know its a bad sign when you've just finished downloading some "pictures" off the web to find the missus stood behind you.....

(they were mp5's honest, the carrying systems were antirely incidental)

Archived