Armalite Pictures

M4sure.jpg

M4A1 LE CQB/Real Steel Hybrid

Airsoft:

Hurricane body, refurbished, new colt 2005 LE/GOV trades engraved .32” deep, finished in baking lacquer.

Stock Marui low cap mags, refinished in MIL SPEC parkerizing gray.

G&G one piece outer barrel, refinished in MIL SPEC dark parkerizing gray.

6.04 inner barrel

9.6v NiMH 1100mah 2/3 A DR/30

Real Steel parts:

RS Delta ring/barrel nut assembly

RS Gas tube and pin

RS R4 single shield handguard

RS Handguard cap

RS Front sight housing assembly

RS muzzle brake

Aimpoint CompML2

ARMS #40 flip up rear sight

Knights’ 30mm Offset mount

Knights’ vertical forgrip and Rail

RS LE Tactical Stock, buffer tube and castle nut

RS Tactical sling plate

Edited by Rhiley
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't forget that UK forces also use the -16 series; RM, SAS, Pathfinder Pl, Ghurkas, troops on jungle training, etc.

Actually the British SAS use Rifles that look like M16 variants, but actually they are made by a company called Diemaco, which is Canadian, their version of the M4 is called the C8. These 2 do look very similar, so don't worry if want 2 look like SAS and have an M4

Anywhere else, more precisely in real steel world, I would call a AR15 a crappy piece of *beep* :D

hence the reason i suggested the change :) my uncle owns a gun store and if i ever called a colt or a bushmaster a armalite i would be smacked in the head or if a called a MAGAZINE a clip.

Armalite is the general airsoft term for AR15 variants which all of these weapons are based off of. Say Armalite anywhere else besides airsoft and they will jump you.

Around 6 months ago I was trying to get people stop saying AR 15s as Armalites. Armalite is now a tradename for the Armalite company. even the people in Armalite calls their rifles AR 15s. I just think it's wrong to call them armalites especially when I see thread titles like this thread...Can't we just say AR15 variants ? :angry: And then there are like a bunch of people saying everyone has armalites...no we don't..we all have AR15s...not all of them are armalites....

Edited by FUmiYAsu
Around 6 months ago I was trying to get people stop saying AR 15s as Armalites. Armalite is now a tradename for the Armalite company. even the people in Armalite calls their rifles AR 15s. I just think it's wrong to call them armalites especially when I see thread titles like this thread...Can't we just say AR15 variants ?  And then there are like a bunch of people saying everyone has armalites...no we don't..we all have AR15s...not all of them are armalites....
by fumi

exactly!! so yd my thread get locked and whyd i get told off for it????? : ( i thought arlmalites was a company name too..

Hey, is it possible to spray paint over a mistake? Lets so you paint the whole gun light brown. And you make a mistake with some black paint and it looks ugly. Could i re spray paint it all light brown again? Or would the black show because its too dark?

thx

-ham-

Hey, is it possible to spray paint over a mistake? Lets so you paint the whole gun light brown. And you make a mistake with some black paint and it looks ugly. Could i re spray paint it all light brown again? Or would the black show because its too dark?

thx

-ham-

you can spray over your mistake ;)