Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Solo, where can I find those "2nd generation" PTW's? Very interested in picking one up.

Will try and look for you. I may have more chances to look around in the near future. Right now, I wouldnt know. But I know there will be some.

Solo,

I still hate you. Maybe if you gave me that M4 of yours I wouldn't be so jelous all the time.

:P

I've still not been able to find anywhere that's sells the KAC RIS, although I now have a source in the UK for the Surefire RIS, and I actually think the Surefire RIS looks better than the KAC one. Some how it just looks more evil.

Just need to find the cash for the M4 and the RIS now though. :(

I've got my NSN TA01 fitted in the carry handle of my M4 variant - just bolts in nicely (after un-bolting it from the rail fitting it sits on) and fits quite snugly.

BTW Solo, nice picture and nice set-up.. is that a real TA31 ACOG on it per chance? :)

I must confess like Evil K I think Armalites (let's not get picky over the terminolgy for those who say they're AR15 etc. etc.);) are lovely.. so as for the guys who think they're suitable for wall-hanging only I would, respectfully, say: cobblers! ;)

Cheers

F

Edit for clarification of how the TA01 fits and the cobblers comment ;)

Edited by Frangible

Frangible, good eyes. Yes it is, a TA31F.

I also have a regular (real steel) NSN, with no fiber optics (only difference in fact).

Eddie, if it was for me, you'd have a PTW M4 with a blink of an eye.

Yech in regards to the surefire rail systems.

They dont line up with the weaver rail on the reciever.

Midwest industries is going to be releasing a rail system shortly for those of us with tight budgets. It looks similar to the KAC ras and is priced competetively with YHM's offerings.

Glad we got that one cleared up. thought you guys found out I had a giant tarabtuala perched on top of my head. I mean plants. They were just plants. :D

And thanks again for all of the comments on my gun. After seeing all of the mega tricked out Armalites in this thread, I thought I was a gonner.

Edited by M1911A2 guy