Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evil Knevil -

Sorry about the late response, I was out of town. Anywho, no, the handguards are not the C33 handguards. I bought an M16 length rail when I was at a gun show a while back and my Dad chopped it down to size. I was thinking about getting the C33 grips a while back, but never actually carried through with the plan.

M733.jpg

I believe in simplicity...

M733

CA Mechbox with FTK and a PDI 120% spring to keep fps nice and low at 320

G&P Metal body

G&P M733 Front end

custom rail mount made from an old flat top rail.

EO-Tech 502

Prime Crane stock with 9.6 3300 battery.

Soon to be added: Barrel Mounted Surefire 6p with pressure switch.

Alex "Col Sanders"

LOL, a proper eotech mount is impossible to find currently and I like how it sits currently, perfect for cowitnessing iron sights and it's pretty dang strong. Why spend the $ if you've got the materials to make something that works all the same?

Alex "Col Sanders"

LOL, a proper eotech mount is impossible to find currently and I like how it sits currently, perfect for cowitnessing iron sights and it's pretty dang strong. Why spend the $ if you've got the materials to make something that works all the same?

Alex "Col Sanders"

An aimpoint gooseneck carry handle mount would work just fine, but I doubt it'd cowitness the way you want.

I'd be worried about that electrical tape coming off, and you dropping your 502 off the rifle and onto cement during a game....

Picture012.jpg

It was a TM SR-16 at one point.

Internals:(All Systema)

Helical gears

M4 Boreup kit

Reinforced gearbox

M120

Alumninum piston

Silent head set for piston

Super Torque motor

Externals:

TM RIS,outer barrel, and stock

HurricanE Marine Metal body

G&P aimpoit and mount

G&P PEQ/2 and 9.6 3300 battery

G&P flashlight

G&P pistol grip

G&P rail covers and vertical grip

Samuri flashlight mount.

Ok, so it's stock, it's straight out of the box... but it arrived literally 10 minutes ago and I can't get this grin off my face :D

m15.jpg

That's really nice Doc! Its an m15a4 right? I just received mine yesterday. If I had a descent digital camera I'd post pics of mine. Just curious to see how old my model is in comparison, what is your serial number range? Mine is in the upper 3800s.

Oh, and the side lever thing above the mag release rattles for me too.

Dave

Edited by davedawg123

Oh, and the side lever thing above the mag release rattles for me too. << same to my m15a4 CQB , i think they all do, it's a design flaw or some sort

and how high up are you to take that pic? i have to stand on my bed to get my ICS m16 totally in range

Oh, and the side lever thing above the mag release rattles for me too.  << same to my m15a4 CQB , i think they all do, it's a design flaw or some sort

Thanks for telling me that. I was scared mine was just defective because I never read a review mentioning the problem.

and how high up are you to take that pic? i have to stand on my bed to get my ICS m16 totally in range

Yeah, I'd be interested in knowing that too. The barrel length on the m16 is so *fruitcage* long. Its a beast!!!

If I were to get an armalite (god forbid) It would have to look like that. Im not usually a fan of them, but DAMN thats sexy!

And it's not just pretty either. He was getting quite a few headshots with it at AG as well. Designated Marksman indeed B)