Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, this is the last time I'm posting this, since it's already in 2 other threads, but here is my "custom" M4A1 with Aimpoint and M203

gallery_8621_377_29234.jpg

Made entirely of packaging materials....  Next step? Gearbox!

Aaron

<_<

you put the stuff on the wrong side!!!!!!!!!!

ejection port, forward assist

Actually, Gene, it does have a forward assist and ejection port :D And clmwrx, seriously... look at the pic. I'm in it, and so is the camera. The ejection port is on the correct side, but not if you take the picture in a mirror!!!! lol (for refference, I'm holding the gun with my left hand. that's why my watch appears to be on the wrong wrist)

Aaron

<_<

Edited by expvideo
Actually, Gene, it does have a forward assist and ejection port :D  And clmwrx, seriously... look at the pic.  I'm in it, and so is the camera.  The ejection port is on the correct side, but not if you take the picture in a mirror!!!! lol (for refference, I'm holding the gun with my left hand.  that's why my watch appears to be on the wrong wrist)

Aaron

<_<

I stand corrected!

Very nice

What upgrades are on the m7? also what info about the bi pod, i didnt think you could do anything with a TM omg am inspired.

Only a mount & cheap reflex was put on the m7....

The bi pod is a TL-BP05 universal metal.. I only used it to hold the gun's up so that i could get a better pic, lol.