Armalite Pictures

I'll put it this way, it fits about like the CA carbine stock if not a bit tighter. There's a *slight* rattle if I shake it when fully extended. A nice thick coat of paint on the tube could solve it.

I created a new thread for the battery discussion so as to avoid cluttering up this one further. Check it out: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=51572

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick pic of my M4.... only picture i could take as the batteries went dead in the camera <_<

Just needs a crane stock of some kind... and a 9.6v to go with it then a load of mid caps n i'm done :)

(For the time being anyway)

Tah *AL* AKA Lofty

Very nice. That was the same look I was considering going for, minus the carry handle.

Thanks guys!!!! I love it aswell!!!

hhhmmm, haven't really messed around with it yet, just bunged it on as soon as it arrived!!!! Will put pics of other configurations on when I have more time!!!

Thinking of adding a PEQ II Laser and a Quadrant Sight on it at a later date!!!!!

Guess I should really invest in an ACOG or EOtech aswell!!

Edited by 1647
That's got to be realsteel.

that gun is owned by the boss of booms arm, he hangs around the net under the nickname ''olka'' he got 20 odd m4s fully converted into real steel parts. heres his latest addition, posted on forum yesterday :

2006-03-06_043945_muz5_YtfO8Dc7feKh.jpg