Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To the guys who have PEQ 2's up front, the guys who put it on the top rail, can anyone actually use the front sight post or no?

Theres a dial on the real PEQ 2 which is JUST in the way with of the front sight, however theres a little slot presumably for a screwdriver or something which is lined up with the front sight post (well at least on my one) and I use that as my front sight really :P

EDIT: I actually just shouldered my M4 again and have realised the slot isnt dead on centre, however I can see the top of the front sight (the two "forks" and I could just use the middle of that as a front sight too)

bertherkjoil,

Im going to steal your LR! I prefer the original M16 style foregrip though. I heard your getting the rico light for it?

Edited by tangman
Theres a dial on the real PEQ 2 which is JUST in the way with of the front sight, however theres a little slot presumably for a screwdriver or something which is lined up with the front sight post (well at least on my one) and I use that as my front sight really :P

bertherkjoil,

Im going to steal your LR! I prefer the original M16 style foregrip though.  I heard your getting the rico light for it?

LOL! ya, was going to get it.. but because of the usp45 and the new larue eotech mount, i got no more money$$ ..

im still thinking shall i get the surefire m951 instead of the rico , but if im going to buy it, it will be very soon!

How is the USP45?? I can nick your mags for elecktrowerkz haha.

Is the surefire M951 the scout light?? Arent they they really expensive!?

haha, we can swap mags if one of us are out of ammo!

well it is expensive.. but if im going to spend "so much"(u know wht i mean) on rico, i might as well get some real steel stuff

would like to do one of these 9mm conversion too, which kit did u use?

Lucky you, I had the box right here in a pile to throw away.

'WARHEAD M16 9mm SWAT Conversion Kit'

I got it from an HK store, don't remember which one really (I *think* UNCo).

Edited by teetee