Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Tommy. For a minute I was afraid you were gonna say it was the bullochs lol.

It was a birthday gift to me from my team and others in the Utah Airsoft Community for their appreciation for everything I've helped Airsoft in Utah become. I've been playing longer than anyone there..going on 6 years...holy ###### thats a long time.

It's amazing to see how much Airsoft has evolved in that time...much of it in the last two years alone :wub:

My M16 Enhanced Battle Rifle Project:

That looks sweeet!!! I love the paintjob, the HK416 Body, and the rull RAS rail and scope that runs through it!

On the topic of old school guns....I personally dislike most of them. I ono...i just love a modern looking gun. Except WW2 guns are also very very cool.

Thanks guys.

I've played with the CQBR last month. The rear sight was just for looks mainly. But when I haven;t encountered enemies, I turn the red dot off to conserve battery. That's when the rear sight comes in handy. I use the biggest hole. I'm planning on chopping the upper half of the sight with the smaller hole.