Armalite Pictures

Well, I just got done fitting a new hopup to my M15A4 Carbine due to getting ahold of an older version with black dial. I will post pictures sometime this week with my old M4 springer next to it to show you all where I had started and where I am now.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

has the picture of the full length M16 been stretched ?

it looks REALLY long, especially at the stock end.

nice though man, im not an armalite fan. its gotta be CAR-15 or like Trashers on the last pic - M16 with M203 and heatshield. full length RAS is nice though..............

Been holding out on getting an M4 / M16 for a while, but when the opportunity came to trade a stock TM AK47 for this beastie, I couldn't resist

G&G GR15 Carbine with CA RIS, PEQ Battery Box and Nitro Folding Foregrip.

Gears have been replaced with stock CA gears.

Guns3302006010.jpg

My baby. Nothing fancy externally, but internally it is as good as they get. Big spring, deans wires, Systema bore up kit, Systema fast rario gears, Sytema oiless bushings, reinforced gearbox shell, Systema Hop up, Tightbore barrel.

M1601.jpg

Very nice Lair, I have an M4 (M15A4 Carbine) and Ive been planning on buying an M16 (M15A4 Rifle) when I get the funds. Nothing like having an M4 strapped to your back while having an M16 in your hands, the best of both worlds. ;)

After seeing this real steel M15a4(t):

M15A4T.jpg

I went forward and made this:

m15-1.jpg

I like it.  Internally, it's solid, use helical gears, etc.  I'm an American so you can just guess where the fps is :).  Something around 328.

Whatcha think?

Mobaar

Nice ..very nice

Edited by Godofwar

Thats a systema training weapon right? Judging by the stock...

DON'T QUOTE PICS KIDS, ESPECIALLY BIG ONES. GENE.

Edited by Gene