• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the one I've made for a friend:

Click

I call it the M4SD SOPMOD.

The one I've built for myself is to be seen here.

That one's not finished yet, there are an Aimpoint an an Eotech in the post for it...

Prime Crane stock has been improved by using proper cabling (1.5mm² silicone cabling with gold plugs), battery will be done this week (perhaps writing a little howto about how to make you own crane style batteries as I had done with the P90, Arnie said he's putting it into the projects section in the next few days...).

Cheers :)

Edited by mhe
Austrians... help us god :D

Well, at least we don't need to convert our guns to single shot :P

No, just kidding. But contrary to popular belief, we do not live in caves and live on animals which we eat raw. Airsoft is more popular here than you think, but the opinion of the "normal people" here tends to be quite annoying, because they all think we're military-influenced madmen. :D

But anyways, unimatrix, if you ever come to Austria and fancy a little game, drop me a line ;)

Edit: thx Gene for pointing that out, I've corrected it now :)

Edited by mhe
Austrians... help us god :D

All your base are belong to us ...

You have no chance to survive ... make your time :ha ha ha:

it's always funny to see you germans freak out because of our guns ;) ... by the way I'm the owner of this litte baby ... mhe makes a hell of a job in with this gun and even breaking gearboxes and not suitable metalbodies couldn't stop him from completing this baby ... I couldn't thank him enough for it ...

More pics will follow next week when I took more photos out on the playfield ...

No, just kidding. But contrary to popular belief, we do not live in caves and live on animals which we eat raw. Airsoft is more popular here than you think, but the opinion of the "normal people" here tends to be quite annoying, because they all think we're military-influenced madmen. :D

Oh I know the situation in Austria quite well, I live just 30km away from the German-Austrian boarder ;).

it's always funny to see you germans freak out because of our guns ;)

And you're suprised about that? :D

Oh I know the situation in Austria quite well, I live just 30km away from the German-Austrian boarder ;).

And you're suprised about that? :D

Well, then visit us and play with us ;)

It's not quite like AG here, but sometimes really nice games are held here in our country, but we have to travel for over 200km to get to a game quite often. But it's worth it. :)

And nobody is suprised that everyone freaks out about our guns. I was really impressed with pedaas gun, as the rate of fire on 8.4 is much higher than on a stock P90 running on 9.6V/2100mAh. That really freaked me out. :blink:

As the power of these babies is not to be discussed on this forum, you can go figure about what's inside :P

And don't worry, for games we have really sane FPS limits in our club, so there's no need to get a flak jacket if you decide to give an austrian game a try :D

is that 2 flashlights? or is it that funny thing that holds a moscart?

The side-mounted light is not a regular flashlight, it's a Surefire M1 IR illuminator since the Yukon isn't the greatest, and the thumb-button allows me to use it at my discretion. 

;)

Oh, and the grip/light is the Rico Surefire replica, so it's my main light.

picture of my new toy.....

DSCF0015.jpg

Half dressed for an Armalite in my opinion.. :P

(need to buy some clothes for her)

BTW, nice find Tef (scary thing is the serial number: if it's cumalative; this means there's 8120399 sanrio carbines out there)  :mellow:  :huh:  :blink:  :flamed:

nice one mate, is it the camera or something, yours looks rather grey-ed barrel than mine