Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that Originally a TM-M4S System? I have an M4-s. Its awesome, I got it for $250 USD cause this guy *fruitcage*ed up on his price for his website. He meant to put it for $350USD. EHEHEHEH :D

I do believe so. I remember him posting about the M4-S and showing pics with a new metal body because his plastic one got damaged or something.

Yes, one of the few nice Armalites. Not all raped up with ###### you dont need, I like it.

Blah blah blah.

You don't stop do you?

Goddamn.

my M4 is the way it is because it suits my needs. Eotech holosight makes for quicker aiming, vertical foregrip is excellent for infighting, and the sprayjob helps break up it's pattern.

That said, it is understandable if you mean guns with 2 surefires, a scope (one of the walmart ones), laser, M203 etc etc...

Me? I just look at the skirmish at hand and decide the best gun/kit for me. I'm building a sniper style M4 with a 16" rather than the 14.5" barrel with a replica ACOG for reaching out and touching someone. :)

Edited by TMC

My humble M4 contribution, ICS made with a brand new gearbox, right folding stock, flip-up front sight, Dragunov flashider and a 9.6v battery.

And a Gen. I nightvision scope. Sweeeeet.

000_1257.jpg

I did none of the mods myself, but I must say the flashider is just perfect, the barrel ends *precisely* where the cutouts in the FH start - spot on :D

I could not possibly care less that it's not authentic btw ;)

• 2 weeks later...
CA M15A4 SPC

G&P SR25

Wow, thumbs up. At first I thought it's professional photos

taken in a studio and with real steal stuff.

How did you get the perfect lighting and high resolution?

You mind to tell us your photo equipment?

Well done.

You don't stop do you?

Goddamn.

my M4 is the way it is because it suits my needs. Eotech holosight makes for quicker aiming, vertical foregrip is excellent for infighting, and the sprayjob helps break up it's pattern.

That said, it is understandable if you mean guns with 2 surefires, a scope (one of the walmart ones), laser, M203 etc etc...

Me? I just look at the skirmish at hand and decide the best gun/kit for me. I'm building a sniper style M4 with a 16" rather than the 14.5" barrel with a replica ACOG for reaching out and touching someone. :)

Nothing wrong with an Eotech or a Surefire. Just annoying at the field so see raped up CQBR's wiht unnessisary stuff. We never have any CQB or night games, so alot of that stuff isnt needed.

Ive never seen an m4 with unneccessary gear on it and ive seen about 350+ m4's in my airsoft lifetime.

I think too many of you people are conforming to the norm of the armalite hater and assuming that EVERYONE that owns an m4 rapes it with all manner of tactical lights, rails, microwave ovens and so on.

What do you mean by "you people?" :P

I am jumping on no Armalite-hating wagon, cause I own it. ;) Some are fine, but when we only play games out in the WOODS in BROAD DAYLIGHT I doubt the numerous surefires and lasers bolted to your CQBR do any good.