Armalite Pictures

Best of the best! More photos? :rolleyes:

How could I not welcome such a nice request?

:D

Here. Now with TangoDown's battlegrips.

With thanks,

Solo ;)

BTW

Was thinking of reviewing those battlegrips, but the statement "they're good, get them I recommend them" sums it up retty well.

tango16qq.jpg

tango24ql.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice M16a4, solo... I may just make one of similar specs.

I've heard many a good things about the tangodown battlegrips. I may get one for my upcoming CQBR project as well.

Those Surefire M951 lights on both of them?

edit: Is that KAC ras system on your M16a4? Only saying this because their rail systems are a purplish color, correct?

Edited by TMC
Nice M16a4, solo... I may just make one of similar specs.

I've heard many a good things about the tangodown battlegrips. I may get one for my upcoming CQBR project as well.

Those Surefire M951 lights on both of them?

edit: Is that KAC ras system on your M16a4? Only saying this because their rail systems are a purplish color, correct?

You are correct in your thoughts and observations :)

Yes, real KACs. I wasn't sure whether Airsoft rails would fit or not, and I knew real ones would fit.

These rifles do satisfy both my collecting addiction for ARs and my Airsoft skirmish intents ;)

PS exact Surefire model no. is M951XM07, in case you looked for one

wackiest....gun....ever!

+1

(why aren't you using that red dot I sold you? :P

hehehe cheers for the props bud, and I have the RDS on a G36c at the mo'.

Unfortunately that very same M4 stripped some gears yesterday at GZ so Neil should be fixing it for moi and upgrading to GZ limits (more than we're going to discuss here) so that lovely Red Dot is going on it too for the ultimate killing machine :D

Seriously, thanks ever so much again for that package, my mate was using the G36c the other week and he left the sight swtched on and ran it dead - I was ever thankful for all those spare batteries you chucked in, I would have been lost without them :)

Here's my little beauty... got her a week ago from boomarms, whom I must say were a pleasure to work with.

It's a G&P M4 with a RAS system, Tangodown (replica) pistol grip, magpul triggerguard, 6 pos LE stock, flipup rear BUIS, M203 and of course, the Eotech 552.

She fires beautifully and is as solid as a rock.

Now, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

normal_Picture%20022~0.jpg

normal_Picture%20021~0.jpg

normal_Picture%20018~0.jpg

I might get a 3 point sling as it's not the lightest of M4s.

here are some I had out. the rest or big pic will have to wait. anyway the left pic is three of my dads real steels. in order

rock river SR-15 bull barrel custom

Alexander Arms 50 beuwolf custom

Colt sporter A2

the right pic is our airsoft guns

ICS full stock with G&P m203 long

Ics car 97 ris with G&P m203 short RIS version. (this one is mine)

Edited by Krazy L

TMC u stole my gun! lol

DSCF0478.jpg

DSCF0476.jpg

Just needs a ACOG...just finished the gun today

from front to back...

-G&P M4 RIS

-G&P M203 Jungle series

-G&P PEQ/2 w/ 10.8v 3300 mah battery

-Prometheus 6.03 tightbore

-HurricanE Metal body with COLT trades

-HurricanE Hop up

-Systema Hop Up bucking

-G&P 7mm reinforced gearbox with bearings

-Sytema bore up cylinder, cylinder head, nozzle and piston head

-Systema red piston

-Systema spring

-Systema metal spring guide with bearing

-Ics stock gears(to be changed)

-Ics wire harness and trigger

-Systema anti reversal latch

-Ics 2000 motor (to be changed)

-Ics hand grip

-Ics 6 positon stock custom moded to body with dremel

Dont know bps, but it is fast with 10.8v batter (need trigger control)

mercy

O yeah hello everyone...first post...im always reading here but never posted anything...

Edited by No Mercy

sweet rifle you have there dude :D allthough you cant talk of springs and such that are over 328fps wich is law in the UK

oh and the reason we get fed up with his posting of DADS guns is this ViciousV10s :-

they are real steels, nto his,we have to listen to him banging on about them,we dont care,this is airsoft,this is airsoft,this is airsoft,we dont care,this is airsoft,he has been told about it......

simple as that really..

Edited by snip3r

I used to get irritated by Krazy L's posting of real steels and his Dad's stuff but hey, the guy has taken the trouble to photograph them for everyone to see and it's no big deal, the thing is though (I hope your reading this Krazy L) there is a difference between your stuff and most of ours apart from the fact that it's real steel:

No offence intended here mate I'm just saying what's on my mind, but if you work hard for 45+ hours a week and scrape and save for your guns, as I do, religiously, hence my (quite large) collection is all bought with my hard-earned cash, then seeing someone post pictures of guns that are not only real steel which is a little beside the point on an airsoft forum, but are also not bought with money that person actually earned can be really quite irritating.

This is no reflection on you in fact man, I understand your 15 so you haven't had a full-time job yet, but when you have had one and you end up paying all your bills, all your costs, about 75% of your wage in fact just to survive, then save for airsoft stuff on top of that, you will understand more clearly why stuff that wasn't earned the way most stuff is earned is a tad annoying when it's kinda rubbed in your face.

At the end of the day you have some of the coolest stuff of anyone on here, and we're all obsessed with the exact same stuff!! Can you see how it's a little annoying when people who really can't afford that are shown it by someone who didn't actually go out and earn the money to pay for it themselves when that's what they have to do?

We all know life ain't fair but there are ways to be a bit tactful about it, it makes everyone's experience a wee tiny bit nicer so it is always worth it.

All you need to do is be a little self-deprecating perhaps :) We're mostly English and we really value taking the ###### out of yourself over here :D If your aware how it makes other people feel then maybe it would be nice to phrase things a little more carefully.

Not having a dig at you, just trying to explain it all. Cool?

Edited by evilhippy

Guys,

I would also humbly add that one has always to be very - extra - careful when adding pics of RS next to Airsoft ones. We all know the dangers of this sport and the threats it can receive in seconds.

Actually the people from the UK know this better than any other, which has brought them noticeable frustration in the last months.

It is important that - despite their realistic look - that airsoft guns do not get associated with real steels, to avoid confusion.

Just my thoughts.

sorry guys i didn't realize you all hated the real steel pics that much. I guess i just posted them because I don't have any real cool airsoft so it is my way of staying in game. sorry. i will lay off.

Edited by Krazy L
sorry guys i didn't realize you all hated the real steel pics that much. I guess i just posted them because I don't have any real cool airsoft so it is my way of staying in game. sorry. i will lay off.

Krazy L, clearly you didn't read what evilhippy read, so I'm going to quote it for you so you can read it again. I'll even bold the important parts for you :)

I used to get irritated by Krazy L's posting of real steels and his Dad's stuff but hey, the guy has taken the trouble to photograph them for everyone to see and it's no big deal, the thing is though (I hope your reading this Krazy L) there is a difference between your stuff and most of ours apart from the fact that it's real steel:

No offence intended here mate I'm just saying what's on my mind, but if you work hard for 45+ hours a week and scrape and save for your guns, as I do, religiously, hence my (quite large) collection is all bought with my hard-earned cash, then seeing someone post pictures of guns that are not only real steel which is a little beside the point on an airsoft forum, but are also not bought with money that person actually earned can be really quite irritating.

This is no reflection on you in fact man, I understand your 15 so you haven't had a full-time job yet, but when you have had one and you end up paying all your bills, all your costs, about 75% of your wage in fact just to survive, then save for airsoft stuff on top of that, you will understand more clearly why stuff that wasn't earned the way most stuff is earned is a tad annoying when it's kinda rubbed in your face.

At the end of the day you have some of the coolest stuff of anyone on here, and we're all obsessed with the exact same stuff!! Can you see how it's a little annoying when people who really can't afford that are shown it by someone who didn't actually go out and earn the money to pay for it themselves when that's what they have to do?

We all know life ain't fair but there are ways to be a bit tactful about it, it makes everyone's experience a wee tiny bit nicer so it is always worth it.

All you need to do is be a little self-deprecating perhaps :) We're mostly English and we really value taking the ###### out of yourself over here :D If your aware how it makes other people feel then maybe it would be nice to phrase things a little more carefully.

Not having a dig at you, just trying to explain it all. Cool?