Armalite Pictures

yeah i was not having a dig krazy....i admit it was probs a bit over the top an im sorry abou that...

i just prefer it if you stuck to posting RS pics in either a seprate topic in off topic or something....

i just think this thread is meant for airsoft rifles not RS guns.

im sorry mate allthough they are nice rifles i still would prefer to see them in a dif topic to where airsoft guns are posted..

thankyou mate :)

no hard feelings ?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes but it seems no one else does. (IE snip3r, evilhippy and so on.....)

Krazy,

really, no hard feelings against you. It's basically two points you missed which summarized, are:

- someone might get upset by the fact that you don't own those and it might seem like you are showing them off with some attitude UNLESS you carefully specify differently (usual problem with the Internet ;) ). As it's been underlined, most folks here strive to purchase their arisoft toys. We ALL love real steels, this is a fact. Otherwise, why would we be spenidng all our money to make our toys look the most like real ones?

I am sure you haven't posted those pics with an improper attitude, but if you don't take special written precautions (showing in words you are sensitive to the subject) some may misunderstand easily and quickly, as it has happened. I think this point might be considered a part of netiquette ;)

- Risky business. Given the times we live in (wars, terrorists, pain, mistakes, weapons accidents, ... ) the UK airsoft world is under heavy stress. They risk to have their sport banned because of the realistic appearance of the airsoft "weapons". A few accidents with airsoft weapons have happened in the UK even complicating the issue. A lot of effort is being put from many UK airsofters into resolving this.

Imagine what may happen if someone NOT into airsoft, looking for more reasons to ban/endanger UK airsoft came here and saw real steels next to airsoft rifles?

I say again: great RS, I love RS! But you *should* be very careful when posting those images in general, and even more when posting them in an airsoft forum.

That's it, nothing more ;)

TMC u stole my gun! lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/XNoMercy/DSCF0478.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/XNoMercy/DSCF0476.jpg

Just needs a ACOG...just finished the gun today

from front to back...

-G&P M4 RIS

-G&P M203 Jungle series

-G&P PEQ/2 w/ 10.8v 3300 mah battery

-Prometheus 6.03 tightbore

-HurricanE Metal body with COLT trades

-HurricanE Hop up

-Systema Hop Up bucking

-G&P 7mm reinforced gearbox with bearings

-Sytema bore up cylinder, cylinder head, nozzle and piston head

-Systema red piston

-Systema spring

-Systema metal spring guide with bearing

-Ics stock gears(to be changed)

-Ics wire harness and trigger

-Systema anti reversal latch

-Ics 2000 motor (to be changed)

-Ics hand grip

-Ics 6 positon stock custom moded to body with dremel

Dont know bps, but it is fast with 10.8v batter (need trigger control)

mercy

O yeah hello everyone...first post...im always reading here but never posted anything...

Is it just me or something is missing on that gun? Oh yea, a rear sight or a scope would be nice. ;)

WGC custom M653 (but with 130 round mag instead of 110)

Fitted with G&P High Quality M16A1 Metal Body

M655 Metal Front Set with One Piece Barrel to enjoy the Reality and Heavy Weight!

G&P Retractable Stock

G&P Enhanced Pistol Grip with Heat Sink to reduce overheat problem.

G&P M16 110Rds Magazine (they accidentally sent me a 130 round mag)

I emailed them asking what gearbox they use, they replied that they use GRS 330 full gearbox set, NOT a G&P gearbox.

coltm653.sized.jpg

coltm653_1.sized.jpg

Edited by ViciousV10s
  • 2 weeks later...