Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IM000307.jpg

IM000309.jpg

IM000323.jpg

CA M15A4 CQB

Action ACOG

KA Light Option 200x40mm Silencer (thanks David3558 ;))

Esofech 552 non-holographic sight on upper RIS :P (ie. cutoff rear sight)

KSC G19 (thanks to ViciousV10 ;))

I'll add some more pics later...

Edited by davedawg123
Interesting the way you put the rear sight. :P

Maybe I'll get mine tomorrow. :rolleyes: *cross fingers*

Yeah, it was that or trade the ACOG... and the ACOG just looks so much better than the AP. Plus, it doubles as a BB protector... sort of. :P

Can't you move the ACOG forward some to go across the gap between the handguard and the receiver rails, and put the rear sight behind it?

Yes, but it looks sort of goofy with the gap. Maybe if it was an SIR rail (I think it's called), it might look okay.

Instead of using a cutdown carry handle which is more useful for CCO (close combat optic) sights, you should use a flip up/down rear sight. the J&T flip up rear sight is what I use on mine and she's perfect. It'll be low enough to not interfere with the rear of your ACOG

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=5443

^welcome to my world. that and i think i just traded my CAg36 for a CA M4 which means even my KLK jobs.....for those of you who don't know what KLK stands for it is Krazy L Kustom shop. a name bestowed upon me by some friends. i really should post some of my work.