Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vicious,

God damn it, you beat me in the ultimate arms race - you wouldn't have to even start running and you'd be across the finishing line!

I only managed a KAC socom silencer on my mates M16A3.

Nifty looking 'LR'.

You tryin to say my M16A2 is long? hahahaha...I need to put in a longer inner barrel...

The LR is my new favorite...I think it's nifty too :D

LOL psygen, that's the idea!

teetee I love my G&G GR16-A2, just cuz it has the G&G trades doesn't make it any less nice to me, just like a Systema PTW has unrealistic Systema trades doesnt make it any less noble. THe G&Gs are very well made and feel great in your arms. Why are you getting the G&G GR300 instead of the ZM anyway?

Vicious, thanks for the reassurance. After toying around with the GR300 I'm also pretty confident it's a solid piece, the only flaw being the trades really.

As for why I'm not getting the Prime LR300 kit its about the budget. Turns out costing me an extra ~$150 and that's with a stock TM gearbox. I'm picking up the GR300 from Redwolf at $470 with free shipping so that seems like a good deal.

Vicious, thanks for the reassurance. After toying around with the GR300 I'm also pretty confident it's a solid piece, the only flaw being the trades really.

As for why I'm not getting the Prime LR300 kit its about the budget. Turns out costing me an extra ~$150 and that's with a stock TM gearbox. I'm picking up the GR300 from Redwolf at $470 with free shipping so that seems like a good deal.

I think you are talking about the one at Evike so I guess you are in the States, you should check out AirsoftgI

I just got my LR300 from AirsoftGI it is on sale for $475, hell of a deal. Has G&P version 2 gearbox and all G&P internals. Mine shoots great so far no problems.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=1238

With shipping to VA it cost me $489.99

looks like they still have some in stock...

I think you are talking about the one at Evike so I guess you are in the States, you should check out AirsoftgI

I just got my LR300 from AirsoftGI it is on sale for $475, hell of a deal. Has G&P version 2 gearbox and all G&P internals. Mine shoots great so far no problems.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=1238

With shipping to VA it cost me $489.99

looks like they still have some in stock...

Nope man, I *used* to be in N.America but now I'm in the UK. Thanks for the heads up but if only they could ship it all the way here without a huge price jack. Such a shame, that's only $5 more than I'm getting the GR500 for.

I'm getting my stuff from Redwolf. Can't find the LR300 as a complete gun anywhere around here (Europe). Got any advice?

Nope man, I *used* to be in N.America but now I'm in the UK. Thanks for the heads up but if only they could ship it all the way here without a huge price jack. Such a shame, that's only $5 more than I'm getting the GR500 for.

I'm getting my stuff from Redwolf. Can't find the LR300 as a complete gun anywhere around here (Europe). Got any advice?

Damn thats too bad you arent over here! international shipping prices are quite high.

Just get the G&G, Im sure youll love it anyway.

El ghetto style patriot?

picture0038qt.jpg

It doesnt shoot farther than 5 feet. Can anyone guess why?(krazy L you can not say it)

new toy

picture0172co.jpg

picture0192tr.jpg

picture0212fv.jpg

picture0225io.jpg

Well all I need now is a nice foregrip or foregrip and laser.

I also want an acog for it now

Anyone have any suggestions?

Anything aprt form certain Madbull grenades won't work with the short version. I have the short XM203 and have yet to use it because it cannot accept any of my Mosquito Molds or King Arms 'nades :(

Check the Madbull website for which ones it can take, I'm beyond caring with mine at the mo' because it's on a display rifle now, and not one I use or lend out for skirmishing.

Here's my CA CQBR built by myself prior to actual CA production run:

CIMG0004-40.jpg

CIMG0003-40.jpg

Systema,

You might be interested in my mod to my PEQ to hide unsightly battery wire. It looks like you have a G&P unit, like mine, but to anybody else the process is probably very much the same.

Essentially, you need to crack open the casing remove the battery and drill a hole through the PEQ mount to thread the wires through. Make sure you know the exact position it is going to be mounted i.e. the thick mount area over the relevent RAS bolt hole.

Obviously you'll have to detach the plugs which I also recommend you chuck and attach 'Corally' type plugs which I have fitted. They are far more compact and have zero resistance compared to Tamiya/Kyosho type plugs.

You will also have to remove the leaf spring in the front of the RAS to allow the wires through the bolt hole.

CIMG0001_1A.jpg

CIMG0002_1A.jpg

p.s. if anyone's interested in my Hurricane laser installation into a G&P PEQ then just ask and I'll be more than happy to explain and post pics.

Edited by Tommygunn
Here's my CA CQBR built by myself prior to actual CA production run:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/Tom...CIMG0004-40.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/Tom...CIMG0003-40.jpg

Systema,

You might be interested in my mod to my PEQ to hide unsightly battery wire. It looks like you have a G&P unit, like mine, but to anybody else the process is probably very much the same.

Essentially, you need to crack open the casing remove the battery and drill a hole through the PEQ mount to thread the wires through. Make sure you know the exact position it is going to be mounted i.e. the thick mount area over the relevent RAS bolt hole.

Obviously you'll have to detach the plugs which I also recommend you chuck and attach 'Corally' type plugs which I have fitted. They are far more compact and have zero resistance compared to Tamiya/Kyosho type plugs.

You will also have to remove the leaf spring in the front of the RAS to allow the wires through the bolt hole.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/Tom...CIMG0001_1A.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/Tom...CIMG0002_1A.jpg

p.s. if anyone's interested in my Hurricane laser installation into a G&P PEQ then just ask and I'll be more than happy to explain and post pics.

That'd be great if you showed us how to get the laser on. Also, how easy is it to change the connectors to the "Corally" type connectors?

Edit. Awesome gun by the way :)

Edited by systema