Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Technically an XM177E1 not a CAR-15  :D Is very nice though. All metal?

I think you should put an early M16 scope on as it would fit the era.

Actually, in the jungles of Southeast Asia, all generations of the CAR-15 (XM177E1 and XM177E2) were called CAR-15s. I really wasn't going for the Vietnam era, but more of the Battlefield 1942 mod Desert Combat look. Yes, it is indeed full metal with real steel foregrips.

Gunrunner, is that a wgc custom usmc m4?

It was a TM M4 that I modified. It has a Hurricane metal body, Guarder pistol grip, stock, aimpoint, and handguards, and a CA carry handle. After I got the steel AK kit, I loved the feeling of steel on a toy gun, and I want to make this one out of as much steel as possible.

Thought i'd add a couple of my m4.... not a lot done to it exactly only a CQB front end and a couple of upgrades internaly :)

Just need some type of crane stock with a 9.6v, a new RDS and a silencer to run a longer barrel through it and then a load of mid-caps to go with it then i'm done with it.... oh just ignore the Z-rail... will be going shortly its just there for the RDS atm <_<

cheers *AL* aka Lofty

TeeTee can you empty the entire mag without burning your motor out?

I kinda like that setup...I want 2,000+ rounds

I can't honestly say I've ever unloaded all 3000 rounds in one go... though now you are tempting me. The gun and mag run just fine in really long (500rounds) bursts though. Defenitely one of the better (and wierdly, cheaper) electric C-mags out there.

Another shot I think is 'pretty'.

phallic.JPG

Edited by teetee