Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deleted pictures by accident. Here's some new and better ones.

DSCI0006.jpg

DSCI0002.jpg

DSCI0001.jpg

Started life as a TM M4a1... and is now an M4 RIS

I just got:

Guarder new generation stoner rifle body

ICS PEQ w/ laser

Classic Army RIS w/ metal barrel

Classic Army RIS panels

Classic Army foregrip

BTW: the red dot is G&P

Oh my god Titleist !!! your M4 is just awsome !!! :wub:

What's the filter on your flashlight ?

byebye

Matthew.

My Elektra (yes, I named my rifle. A guy in Iraq had it on his rifle, I liked the name and now its mine too). I put the scope on and am basically done raping my rifle. I don't play CQB so I don't need a light or laser, grenade launchers are nice, but sorta pointless in woodland. Only thing I may add eventually is a vertical grip, but I kinda like it as is.

The high-mounted EOTech looks horrible - I'd put it on the rail. It'll still co-witness, too.

Still, if it works... ;)

But oh so practical if you wear a paintball mask, which is mandatory at our site for protection, and because they are used to simulate gasmasks.

We have used gasmasks, but quite frankly the experience is less than fun, as it gets hot, clammy and difficult to breath. So while we play heavily milsim based games, the caveat for us that when things are not fun to replicate, we don't do them.

BTW: While the short SIR is fine for a Barrett M468 carbine look, I'm planning on getting an ARMS mid length SIR as replacement, as this will more accurately replicate the long rifle look I want, which was one of the prototype 6.8 SPC rifles that was deployed in Afghanistan.

Skan, slick dude, looks good. I'm not a big fan of the ARMS sirs, I explained why in the PTW thread, but that looks slick. The Troy Medieval Muzzle break looks great on the supressor jacket, makes me mad that I couldn't get my troy muzzle break to work on mine.

But yeah looks great. Congrats dude, from one PTW user to another, kudos.

lol, and look at you taking all my user bars, ######! ;-)

Well already got it posted in the ptw tread but so you dont miss it

Here are some new pics on my darling (starts to look pretty intimidating dont you think)

13bx.jpg

That is the SIR that I want to get for mine. I just love the longer rail as it looks the business.

Edited by Blazer