Armalite Pictures

ARG I have to order my AIMPOINT!! (I LOVE ML-2s!). Nice guns. Anyone in love with Armalites is my friend, lol. I Love the real Olympic Arms guns, I keep putting off getting my scope I'm ordering it TODAY, YEAH! lol. sorry I'm pretty dumb, but hey, that's just me. Oh I like your Hoot quote, what Hoot said, is true.

I LOVE this thread, it's my favorite one. OH, btw, does anyone know what happened to the m16 springer dis-assembly review, cause I need it for one of my springers. Thanks! (M16 by well, I know I know, atleast I have an OA) next tiem I go to Olympia I'm going to fit real steel forgrips on my airsoft. LOL. Take care bros. Have fun (nice guns).

Zax

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I FINALLY finished getting my CA M15A4 to where I want it (externally at least). I still plan to slap a a tightbore, bore-up kit and maybe a slightly larger spring (slightly over forum limits I believe) in it, but thats later, it functions beautifully well stock now anyway. Without further adeiu:

IM000066.jpg

IM000065.jpg

IM000068.jpg

IM000069.jpg

EDIT: sorry about the size, but I shrunk it all the way down to a little dot on photobucket and it still came out huge? <_<

Edited by tmas

Space ghost....how do you like the King Arms MRE....looks great...

what crane stock is that on ur Ics body, what did you do to get it on...

im getting a crane stock for a old Ics gun i have laying around just dont know what stock will fit with minimal work...

thanks and nice guys everyone!

mercy

Space ghost....how do you like the King Arms MRE....looks great...

what crane stock is that on ur Ics body, what did you do to get it on...

im getting a crane stock for a old Ics gun i have laying around just dont know what stock will fit with minimal work...

thanks and nice guys everyone!

mercy

Thanks for the kind words. The King Arms MRE is very nice to have. I'm a non recovering rail-a-holic and it fits the bill. Very solid etc, the only problems I had were with very very tight rail panels, but others have not had the same problem so mine must just be a random occurance.

As Magsz suggests it is the G&P Crane stock. I picked it up because I thought the battery holder system was nice and G&P's quality is usually good. That being said, I can't recommend the stock. The hardware is great but the stock is crappy. The first time I inserted the battery into the stock I pushed it too far in and the plastic on the back of the stock cracked, nothing structural, but annoying. The cracks are where the holes on the back of the stock normally are, but are covered up on airsoft versions. I suppose I'm not being very clear with out pictures. See the holes near the butt on this stock? http://www.airsoftohio.com/reviews/data/8/304100_0001.JPG Mine didn't use to have them, but now it does (after I finished what the battery started). I'm a little worried about trying to sling the thing now, because I don't trust the strenght of the plastic the stock is made of.

To install the stock, I first extended the ICS's gearbox wires to the correct length with the included pieces. Then using a dremel I cut down the ICS piece that connects the stock and the receiver together (this one: http://airsoftarms.com/viewproductdetail.p...389&search=ics) by about a half inch from the end, completely removing the area containing threads for the ICS stock. Then I just JB Welded the G&P buffer tube to the piece I cut down. I did this because the screw for the stock will not hold the buffer tube to the ICS body, as the stock adaptor is too long, and the tube will slide back and forth on the adaptor. This is confusing to explain, but this stock simply can't work normally on an ICS gun. But after the epoxy it fits fine and solid. Any time I want another stock on there, I'll just buy one of the ICS stock adaptors and throw that on.

So all in all, the G&P works, but I would have definitely saved another 50 bucks for the Prime set if I'd known this would happen. Oh well.

Why thank you. My only other planned upgrades for the outside is one of those picannty rails that fits into the holes on the foregrip and a vert grip to go on that.

The scope is unfortunatley a friends, though it is on permanant loan to me. Meh, if he wants to trade it or anything I'll have to find my own. haha

if you mean the forend its a Daniel Defense LMT rail....it is around 350 dollars and it might fit on some bodys...it is free float...

as for the grip couldnt it just be made from a painted TM vertical grip?

Uhm...I'm pretty sure it's an FSP (miss my post?...right above yours :) ). Daniel forends can be got for much cheaper.