Armalite Pictures

This is a proyect i thougt about yesterday. I like it, but my M14 sniper will be first.

Still, i thougt someone might like it or might get a new idea off it. Easy to make:

regular M4 stock

flip-up frontsight

shortened barrel

rewiring, large sick-type or nun-chaku battery in forearm

Its an M16, BTW.

Why is there little pics of other things on top of certain parts :huh:

That thing looks horrific IMO. :blink:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never post pics of my own things due to: dont have a camera; and i never keep my AEGs long enough to fullfill any of my proyects: i buy one use3 or 4 times, get bored, have a "vision" of another gun, sell, buy and all over again.

Ive owned 5 AEGs, a shottie and a gas sniper rifle in less than 15 months.

Yeah, my proyects are always copy-paste stuff.

Haven't posted in a while... but here's what my M4 looks like now...

gallery_8185_381_100271.jpg

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...cmd=si&img=6088

Yeah I know Marui battery boxes suck, but I'm not using my ICS one until I get a PEQ battery.... wouldn't want my current batteries to rattle around whilst walking lol.

Well that battery box is better looking than the mosterous PEQ2. IF you get one of those LI poly batterys in there you should be good. The battery box you have resembles a PAQ4 which is nice and smaller than a PEQ2

Seems like many of us have cqb/m4 size armalites. How about some pictures of long armalites, I'm looking into doing a countersniper ar, need an inspiration :)

Here's a piccy of my mate John aka Warrior with his Countersniper M16 which i think looks pretty horny and it also as it happens to be up for sale soon :)

cheers *AL* aka Lofty

Seems like many of us have cqb/m4 size armalites. How about some pictures of long armalites, I'm looking into doing a countersniper ar, need an inspiration :)

got_colt2.jpg

Hi Res

oold picture of some of my armalites, the XM is actually a TM springer :P

only the VN is still the same.

the sniper has a metal body, has been silenced etc., and is up for sale actually :P *shameless plug*

the M4 is totally different in looks now.

also have a medium sized AR, but i think ive put some pic of that one already in here...

some are up in the article section though if you wanna see.

Edited by sturgis

hehe

hey all things can be discussed ;)

now how about some 9mm ARs??

It's something i've been wanting to do for a very long time actually...

And it is on my next to do list, i plan on doing a conversion on my newest scratch build baby :)

sure2_sm.JPG

mostly secondhand sourced parts actually, but always as good as new ;) and cheap as chips :D

So if anyone has one of them G&P 9mm conversions, post away ! :D