Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woah! Looks sweet Wasted, properly used by the look of it :D

How the f*ck is anyone on a 100MB connection, or even a 54MB for that matter??? I assume this is a Uni network or psychotically high-speed business broadband connection you guys are using?

are both guns for sale, and if so, what is your asking price. Is anything wrong with either gun? what is the fps on the rifle, and what brand is it? Please identify all items that come in the sale.

check out one of my favorite toys, it is full auto and shoots blanks....ak47

This is an Armalite thread, you posted an AK..... If they were for sale they would be posted in the For Sale section probably. :P;)

Heres what I have to add. My TM M16A2 origionally. Now it has a CA outer barrel, CA 4 pos retractable stock, Systema internals upgraded to 328 fps (spring, bushings, gears, motor)

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

I now have a gaurder bushmaster metal body and a new pistol grip, but I can't seem to find those pics. But I will post them up as soon as I find them.

*GASP!* NO!!!! :P

Thank you for the compliment.

It's actually a semi-custom job I did myself right around the time of the muskrat's release. Real steel tube foregrip, railed gas block and a Guarder 2 piece outer barrel, phantom flash hider. Receiver threads were turned with an AR receiver die.

Edited by Wupjak
Heres what I have to add. My TM M16A2 origionally. Now it has a CA outer barrel, CA 4 pos retractable stock, Systema internals upgraded to 328 fps (spring, bushings, gears, motor)

DSC00059.jpg

I now have a gaurder bushmaster metal body and a new pistol grip, but I can't seem to find those pics. But I will post them up as soon as I find them.

You didnt say what Foregrip you installed, because its way to short for an m16a2 foregrip.