Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Titleist, you just have alot of money. That doesnt mean you're stupid about your purchases.

For christs sake, one of those guys has TWO LIGHTS on ONE GUN. Jesus, what the hell is the point in that?

If im looking at those lights correctly they look like surefire m4 devastators. As far as i know those were designed as handheld lights, not weaponlights. Why would anyone put a light like that on a 20 inch long rifle? Hell, a light like that doesnt even belong on a 10.5 inch rifle.

Edited by Magsz
Titleist, you just have alot of money.  That doesnt mean you're stupid about your purchases.

For christs sake, one of those guys has TWO LIGHTS on ONE GUN.  Jesus, what the hell is the point in that?

If im looking at those lights correctly they look like surefire m4 devastators.  As far as i know those were designed as handheld lights, not weaponlights.  Why would anyone put a light like that on a 20 inch long rifle?  Hell, a light like that doesnt even belong on a 10.5 inch rifle.

Uhh...thanks...I think...

No not stupid about purchases, so you're right about that, I do tend to avoid replica parts when possible, that's my greatest vice.

However as for the two lights, that's not as silly as it sounds for real life work, often times real operators will keep one for dedicated IR illumination and the other for visible light. You can use filters but it's clumsy, again no justification for airsoft, but often times you're just mimicing real world operators.

As for those huge lights on the rifle, yeah that's stupid for the most part. However I was at a CQB game where we were defending this huge open warehouse from a second story window and a massive light would have been pretty cool for when the *beep* went down.

Uhh...thanks...I think...

No not stupid about purchases, so you're right about that, I do tend to avoid replica parts when possible, that's my greatest vice.

However as for the two lights, that's not as silly as it sounds for real life work, often times real operators will keep one for dedicated IR illumination and the other for visible light. You can use filters but it's clumsy, again no justification for airsoft, but often times you're just mimicing real world operators.

As for those huge lights on the rifle, yeah that's stupid for the most part. However I was at a CQB game where we were defending this huge open warehouse from a second story window and a massive light would have been pretty cool for when the *beep* went down.

"2 means one, one means none"

Here's my newest gun. First armalite AEG, isn't that funny? I've been in airsoft all this time and this is the first M16 styled aeg I've owned....I've sort of gone for a SOPMOD style setup for it, just for fun.

almostdone26er.th.jpg

almostdone1zg.th.jpg

STAR Grip

STAR VLTOR Modstock

Guarder ACOG

YHM Carbine 2 Piece Railed Handguard (real one, just fitted it tonight)

Sun Project M203

Trigger Happy Surefire Supressor

I got some new accessories for my M15A4 Tac Carbine this morning, to turn it into a more of a marksman type rifle. Let me know what you think :)

10004350gx.th.jpg

The date is completely wrong by the way, but I just took this picture (I can never be arsed to fiddle with dates on cameras).

Edited by Spantney