Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a Proud Stock Mag Pouch. You can pick one up from Airsoft Supplies, it's a replica of a real steel pouch. Works on most retractable/slim stocks I believe.

Great for extremely high speed loadouts when you ditch the vest (2 mags in a mag clamp and one in the pouch), or just to carry as many mags as possible.

For real steel, Olympic Arms, Bushmaster (grr) and some other manufacturers/companies make a callapsible stock M16. I don't like them.

By the way, I don't like them, M4 in my oppinion is better. Because it's a more compact weapon, more versatile and ergonamic (just because of leangth). Plus the M4 looks better with a callapsible (I don't like solid back M4s, that's just my oppinion. I don't like them because I don't think they look as good as a callapsible on an M4).

Well, take care everyone..

-Zax

I assume your using a battery bag? I like it a lot, good job man.

yes i am atm, i have a black solid stock for it though, but i rarely use it, co's it's black.

I'm thinking of a OD crane stock in the future...

but first i want to get a G&P SPR charging handle and OD SPR or Glocktype pistolgrip.

i have a G&G OTC QD silencer for it aswell, but its not pictured, to finish it off, maybe one of those G&P short M203 :D

can someone tell what kind of glue to use for the little black cap on the oppiste side of the selector switch?

KAC_SR16_3.jpg

Edited by sturgis

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a216/six...urai/M16003.jpg

<snip> Judgeman, if you would, edit this pic, make it about 600 pixels in width and that should do it. Send me the link and I'll re-enter the image for you into this post. Thanks Gene.

nothing special yet, though I do plan on adding an OD stock and foregrip, and changing the flash hider to one of those rebar-cutters