P90 Picture Thread

AAAHHHH!!! MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!!!

MUST DESTROY THE ABOMINATION!!!!

You guys really dislike boxmags huh? Thats OK, if I had 1700 BB's flying at me I'd feel the same way. Heh, besides it sounds like a maraca when you're running, how cool is that.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AAAHHHH!!! MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!!!

MUST DESTROY THE ABOMINATION!!!!

You guys really dislike boxmags huh? Thats OK, if I had 1700 BB's flying at me I'd feel the same way. Heh, besides it sounds like a maraca when you're running, how cool is that.

I have no problem being shot at by box mags. They just serve no purpose on a P90. They make it ugly, they get rid of its ambi-dextrous quality, they just basically ruin a sexi gun!!

I agree. I like the black to the grey. I picked up my P90S(the red dot) used off ebay. I was surprised when I opened the box to find that it was a grey body. they guy I bought it from had swapped uppers from his TR, because the P90S had upgraded internals, and the auction was for a stock gun. He was too lazy to swap out the guts.

Thats why in my pic, (about 15 posts ago) both my P90's are "two-tone."

Cheers!

Edited by Downslide
That's because there are no trades. Now if it had the FN logo, then yes.

The trades on the Type 89 aren't covered up because they don't have the Howa seal on them.

On M4s, the only trades covered up are the Colt logo and the name Colt.

I can answer my own questions, thank you. It has a serial number, with "FN" infront of it, with full trades, including: 'For Law Enforcement or Government use only'.

101matt, where'd you get your p90? I'm interested because it's still got full trades.

I got it from eHobbyAsia.com on Ebay. I found it truely amazing: I ordered the gun and 2 spare mags from them on the same day I ordered my battery and charger from airsoftatlanta.com. They arrived on the same day. 5 days from HK to Jackson, 5 days from Atlanta to Jackson.

Well, I guess that's just Ehobbyasia then. I ordered my M14 from them and the trades on it weren't covered either. Customs didn't even get their dirty hands on the box actually.

My P90TR, P226, and Colt M1911A1 came with full trades. Not even covered, the boxes were fipped around though but that can be reversed really quick. eHobby is the best in my book. Next day shipping for where I live if you order a gun. The rest of the stuff is like a week.

Edit: The trademarks on the P90 aren't even correct. It says SS90 for the ammo type. It should be SS190.

Edited by evilliboba
My P90TR, P226, and Colt M1911A1 came with full trades. Not even covered, the boxes were fipped around though but that can be reversed really quick. eHobby is the best in my book. Next day shipping for where I live if you order a gun. The rest of the stuff is like a week.

Oh yeah, funny. I came home, opened it, and thought customs took the original box!

EDIT: Check late tomorrow after I do my review. Ill post lots of pics and pics of the trades. :)

Edited by 101matt1
Oh yeah, funny. I came home, opened it, and thought customs took the original box!

Woah...

Well probably because there are no FN marks on it. The TR box has the US special forces logo on it and it says Silencer. That is a big no, no. My silencer was hidden under the spare mag. :P

Just a quickie guys, as the resident P90 experts we are i wondered....anyone else know that the TR is a real steel gun aswell? I knew there was a rail you could put in place to replace the red dot sight on the P90, but I never knew there was an actual TR P90. It's one of the civilian versions of the gun...

fn_ps90_tri.jpg

Was I alone in never noticing this before?

(link to the original site.. http://www.impactguns.com/store/FNPS90-3RAIL.html )

sorry if it's not supposed to go here, just figured you guys would be more likely to know than most

Edited by Nicoli