P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey, I've got a request. can I get the measurments for a standard p90 flashhider, mine wasn't included with my tr and I cannot find one retail.

EDIT: plus ones to helpers.

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...-FH-03_srch_p90

Not the exact same one. But it is a P90 hider. ;)

Or for $59 more you can get one with a QD suppressor

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...-SL-13_srch_p90

Edited by evilliboba

got my P90 RD today, finally found one i was willing to part with my hard earned for.

i wasn't going to paint it, but that OD colour is the *beep*, gonna get me some of that i think.

alos, lol, how the *fruitcage* do you fill the hicap ? i found a hatch, but it looks like you pour the BB's in benhind that spring, which cant be right.

Edited by screamin_weasel
got my P90 RD today, finally found one i was willing to part with my hard earned for.

i wasn't going to paint it, but that OD colour is the *beep*, gonna get me some of that i think.

alos, lol, how the *fruitcage* do you fill the hicap ? i found a hatch, but it looks like you pour the BB's in benhind that spring, which cant be right.

Pull back the spring all the way first , then open the hatch,the spring will stay where it is allowing you to pour in the bbs.When you finish , hold the spring before closing the hatch, otherwise it'll spring shut, pushing all the bbs into the winding mechanism, which may cause jams.

Cheers

Hayabusa

Whats the best way to paint the body of the P90? Do you need to remove the surface layer first or can you just spray?

I am probably looking to spray it jet black - can anyone recommend some good paint?

theres a few body screws that are infact real and can be removed. Be careful though because they do have a tendency to look like the faux plastic screws! IIRC they're mostly around the grip area for whatever reason and theres around 4 I THINK. Oh also remove the trigger, sel switch, and trigger bar before painting.

Then just cut to shape some masking tape on the other faux screws and make sure to cover up the ejection port.

Optional: if you want to be picky you can also mask the magazine release, I did it on one receiver I painted but not on the other and it dosen't affect looks one bit.

If your using krylon apply one coat of a light gray primer then coat it in whatever textured paint you want followed by a healthy coat of OD and sealent. However its reccomended that you cover up areas where the trigger meets the body as well as where the upper meets it.

Later on you can apply OD to these areas without fear of gumming up your trigger and quick take down abillity.

If your using duracoat get a good plastic safe degreaser, I used rubbing alchoal and a washrag. Rub it down in alchoal let it dry then just follow the above steps to masking off the tiny parts, taking out the trigger, ect and of corse the directions included with the duracoat.

Optional: when done apply rubber undercoating to the inside of your P90 to further cutdown on noise and whine. Leave to setup overnight and wait 48 hours before firing the gun again.

whew.. hope that helped some!

What is rubber undercoat?  Is that like truck bed liner?

Cheers,

Daniel

nope, its marketed by Mar-hyde in big spraycans as "Ruberized undercoating" "guarenteed to cut down on engine noise by 65% or your money back!"

IIRC I bought my can at Walmart..

Edited by Yeager

Here for your deliberation is a possible paint job for my P90, It will not conceal very well but its looks uber cool if you ask me! I have been trying out variations of colour in Photoshop and this is one of my favourites. However I will probably be sensible and paint it woodland green....Cheers !

post-7507-1166215250_thumb.jpg

Here for your deliberation is a possible paint job for my P90, It will not conceal very well but its looks uber cool if you ask me!  I have been trying out variations of colour in Photoshop and this is one of my favourites. However I will probably be sensible and paint it woodland green....Cheers !

ZOMG! The first Covenant gun ever! Run!!!