P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scrim net off ebay. about £6-£8 including P&P.

I used black cable ties. It works well for larger guns, but the P90 is just not right for it. It looked like a box with scrim net on it.

Yer i play Elite.

Can't put a face to the name Ben tho. What kit do you have?

Smithy

Lol, yes i know.

Box Mags are fine; performance takes priority over looks. Besides the box mag comes off it you want to take it off again.

I still can't believe Nelly started on us, "i will rock and roll with all of you back at the safe zone"................. what was that all about, took it a little to far if you ask me. But hey.

Have you upgraded your P90 internally?

Smithy

IMO performance is more important then looks, within reason. Yes looks are always good, especially if you are posting on a forum, but when your in the field of play you want every possible advantage at you disposal. Besides in the long run the box mag saves you some cash if you upgrade the P90.

Ben your sniper is a nice piece of kit. Darren's (the chav/gangster kind of kid with the MP5 SD6) sniper which he only got 4 weeks ago has busted already. lol. Not a great start. I think it was a bad purchase but it was his call.

You looking to purchase any new AEG's?

Smithy

IMO performance is more important then looks, within reason. Yes looks are always good, especially if you are posting on a forum, but when your in the field of play you want every possible advantage at you disposal. Besides in the long run the box mag saves you some cash if you upgrade the P90.

Ben your sniper is a nice piece of kit. Darren's (the chav/gangster kind of kid with the MP5 SD6) sniper which he only got 4 weeks ago has busted already. lol. Not a great start. I think it was a bad purchase but it was his call.

You looking to purchase any new AEG's?

Smithy

Ill take looks over performance in most of my gear, at the end of the day its a game and personally I would rather have a rifle that I loved the look of than one that was so badly upgraded that it owned all before it.

Hence why I own a P90 and not a full size assault rifle in the first place

Ill take looks over performance in most of my gear...

Spoken like a part-time geard-o!

Personally, While looks are half the fun, Performance is also a main ingredient to my gear...

...Hence why I own a P90 and not a full size assault rifle in the first place

:blink: Are you saying that the P90 doesn't perform? :wide-eyed:

jack_new_anime27.gifHEATHEN!!!

QUICK QUICK! WE NEED SOME P90 GOODNESS!!

The Postman brought P90 goodness to my office today! (sorry about the phonecam pic)...

P90-2.jpg

TM P90S (Red Dot)

Hurricane Metal Receiver

UPGRADES "inside"

Surefire 6P taclight w/pressure switch

9.6v battery

FN-Herstal Real Steel Ring Sight

Laserex Internal Laser Targeting Unit

3 TM std magazines

"OH, Joy...."

stimpy.jpg

Edited by Downslide
Spoken like a part-time geard-o!

Personally, While looks are half the fun, Performance is also a main ingredient to my gear...

...Hence why I own a P90 and not a full size assault rifle in the first place

:blink: Are you saying that the P90 doesn't perform? :wide-eyed:

jack_new_anime27.gifHEATHEN!!!

I wouldn't say I'm a geardo at all. I don't go for stitch perfect loadouts, or try and impersonate any actual force realistically. I just wear and use what I like the look of, rather than getting the same thing as everyone else and faffing around with it until it's unstoppable lol

With the exception of my boltie heheh as it's has numerous things done to it. But the biggest change to it was to improve how it looks, not performs

And no I'm not saying the P90 can't perform at all

No harm, Nicoli, just razzin' ya!

Oh, and I AM a Geard-o! LOL

I picked up the whole kit and kaboodle for a song, used, from a P90 coveter in MN.

Unfortunately, I have to find adjusting screws for the RS sight, as the TM ones do not fit. Also, I'm going to make a plexi-shield for it before I field it. WAY TOO MUCH $$$$ to lose it to a lucky shot!

I'll try to get higher quality pics this weekend for ya!

Edited by Downslide
No harm, Nicoli, just razzin' ya!

Oh, and I AM a Geard-o!  LOL

I picked up the whole kit and kaboodle for a song, used, from a P90 coveter in MN.

Unfortunately, I have to find adjusting screws for the RS sight, as the TM ones do not fit.  Also, I'm going to make a plexi-shield for it before I field it. WAY TOO MUCH $$$$ to lose it to a lucky shot!

I'll try to get higher quality pics this weekend for ya!

I made my own adjustment screws when I installed my real P90 sights. Here's some info:

TOPview.jpg

ScopeComparison.jpg

I took bolts with the correct thread pitch and diameter as the mounts and took them to a machine shop to be cut to size then had the centers drilled out. I cut slots, as shown, so the real P90 sight pusher will work but so will a wide screwdriver.

Edited by eltee

Downslide, liking the paint job, most P90's don't turn out right with paint, but i'm pleasantly surprised by that one. What flashlight are you using? I'm planning to go to my first urban setting once i get back from holiday and really need a flashlight before i go. :D

Looking forward to seeing the new pictures.

sekiryu, like the look of your gun, shame about the Maglight, looked good tho. You a lefty?

eltee, sounds like allot of work to me, but fair enough. Do what you need to do.

Got any pictures of the finished result?

Smithy

I made my own adjustment screws when I installed my real P90 sights. Here's some info:

~~Snip,snip~~

I took bolts with the correct thread pitch and diameter as the mounts and took them to a machine shop to be cut to size then had the centers drilled out. I cut slots, as shown, so the real P90 sight pusher will work but so will a wide screwdriver.

Wouldn't happen to have a spare set, eh? :innocent:

Downslide, liking the paint job, most P90's don't turn out right with paint, but i'm pleasantly surprised by that one. What flashlight are you using? I'm planning to go to my first urban setting once i get back from holiday and really need a flashlight before i go. :D

Looking forward to seeing the new pictures.

Smithy

Thanks for the compliment. I cannot take credit for the paint job. A buddy of mine here in WI did it. Goes by "Professor" on the WAA forums. He's done a bunch of really nice pieces for several people in the state (and his own). I normally don't care for painted guns, but I really like the way this one turned out. IT's funny, cuz it was originally a TR, and the first quality AEG I bought. I got a P90S, and sold the TR to a friend, who had Professor paint it for him, then I ended up buying it back. When I first got it back, I was going to paint it flat black, but it grew on me so I left it.

As for the torches? The one on the painted P90 is a "Streamlight Scorpion" flashlight, it's a nice torch, 6500 candle power, bright enuf for CQB and such. The con side is there is no pressure switch for it. The tail cap has a hold on/press-click to stay on, switch, which can get a bit tough mounted to a P90. Its mounted with a regular scope ring. Since I'm left-handed, I can hit it with my right thumb. The main reason I have it is that its Stargate-esque--and I'm a Gatehead thru and thru. :D

The other light is a Surefire 6PI have 2, the other is on my MP5 lighted foregrip. These are really nice flashlights. And, you can get the pressure switch tailcap.

eltee, sounds like allot of work to me, but fair enough. Do what you need to do.

Got any pictures of the finished result?

Smithy

I have a metal fabrication shop that does alot of work on my real steel and my prop guns, this was the first for an airsoft. It went fast. Using a metal band saw he cut two "wafers" off the bolt then drilled a hole in the centers. I used a saw to cut the slots for the adjustment tool/screwdriver. Less than 20 minutes from beginning to end.

Here are some photos of my airsoft P90 and a real steel P90 (work issued, I'm a full time cop). A couple show the TM P90 before I added the real P90 sight, so I had a red-dot. My TM started out as a tri-rail version which I converted to an optical sight version and then replaced the TM optical sight with a real P90 optical sight:

Mounted.jpg

MyP90.jpg

Airsoftmags.jpg

My TM P90 is on top, the real P90 below:

P90Breakdown.jpg

Edited by eltee

Eltee Arhhhhh, yes now i remember seeing you work before. The end result looks fantastic.

Does your Police force/unit have P90's as part of your armories?

:D

Downslide. Shame about the Professor living in the states, i would of loved a paint job like that on my P90. Generally i find paint on the TM P90 shells look even more plastic then when they were plain, but that looks great.

And Stargate rules. Been over a year since i've watched it, but god dam it's quality.

Smithy