P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep it that way, externally. What red dot is that?

For sale on ehobbyasia, don't remember the name.

I have one, and it looks great, crosshairs are awesome, but the dang thing doesn't hold a zero worth a damn. Seriously, just the tremors of an AEG are enough for the crosshairs to 'walk' out of zero.

Shame, really, everything else about it is awesome.

Steve

I can't shoot for *beep* left handed :P

I was just curious because the mag light was on the left and side, and i just thought if you were right handed it might get in ur way, but having said that on the left side, it allows you to use your left hand to operate it.

Smithy

Eltee Arhhhhh, yes now i remember seeing you work before. The end result looks fantastic.

Does your Police force/unit have P90's as part of your armories?

:D

Smithy

Thanks. Out here, it's a variety of old MP5's, M16's, M4's, P90's, G36's and even some Rugers (select fire AC556). There are also a couple of Sigs. If needed, there are some old TSMG's and other odds and ends from long ago. My personal shoulder gun is an M4 with a Wilcox grip and an Eotech optic. My other is an SL8 converted into a G36 clone but only semiauto. Those two I can use for work (the G36 clone is my personally owned weapon). I also have airsoft versions of both.

Nice. I wasn't aware that you were allowed to use personal fire arms in the police force. But sounds cool.

Smithy

Many agencies, including mine, will allow some flexibility on that. They generally issue you a weapon but allow you the option of buying your own and having it approved, then you qualify with it. I'm on a specialty unit and we have pretty free reign of weapons (on and off duty), holsters and shoulder weapons. I'm not a sniper but I supervise some, so to "play with the boys" I had a Rem. PSS 700 built. Same story on my G36 clone.

No...I didn't "borrow" the optics or anything else from a govt. issued P90 to put on mine, but I DID find the vendor who supplies the sling so I got one of them. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I encourage modding and being unique... but that's a bit extreme even for me...

Personally I think it looks kind of ugly weird and uncomfortable, but I'll wait until the end.

I'll give you a little hint, HK M16 Battle Grip looks really good on a P90 ;)

Edited by Donut
I encourage modding and being unique... but that's a bit extreme even for me...

Personally I think it looks kind of ugly weird and uncomfortable, but I'll wait until the end.

I'll give you a little hint, HK M16 Battle Grip looks really good on a P90 ;)

Speaking of the XM90.. are you trying to avoid me? :P

You know you want my patriot!

Not really, I'm just really busy lately, school work, tests, college stuff, etc...

Haven't gotten any work done on the XM90 ;) Sorry.

I know I want the patriot <_< I'm trying to fight it... must... not... get... armalite... arrrrggg :P

Posted in this thread about 6 months ago that I was gonna spray my P90...........

and here it is. Finally got around to it and I think she has turned out pretty sweet. Held some local flora up to the body for final details and its turned out great. 3 colours used after the primer, light green, dark green and a dark shade of blue. All Halfords car paints inc the primer. Has not reacted with the plastic yet and its 2 months old now.

post-7507-1178382433_thumb.jpg