P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I'm looking for something like that, and since I don't use vests, I'm going to put 2 pouches horizontally at the small of my back, then maybe 2 vertically on my H-harness...

That's the plan at least.

EDIT: nick c, it might just be me, but that looks a little uncomfortable

Edited by Donut
EDIT: nick c, it might just be me, but that looks a little uncomfortable

yeah it does look unconfortable right? but it really isnt. i think its more comfortable than the regular one, its jsut that the hand is more stable and is in a vertical position, while the regular p90 handle is on a horizontal angle. idk its much more comfortable for me.

*starts thinking*

*thinks about SP90*

*gags*

*thinks about SP90 with a box mag*

*hurls*

*starts smacking matt*

*thinks about real PS90 on layaway*

*smacks matt some more*

*thinks about gunkoting his future SP90 OD*

*keeps smacking matt*

*gets bored*

*wanders off*

Edited by Yeager

That was like four months ago, right now it's getting an upper overhaul... again (I lost count after 6 times ;))

This should be the last time, hopfully it'll work out, if not, then I'll just have to half-*albatross* improvise quickly :D

Why do I want a SP90? Because they look hot and would work better in my woodland environment. Why do you guys seriously not like them? I think that with a OD paintjob is about as sexy as a P90 can get. Is myself and Yeager the only people on this entire forum that like SP90's? You guys suck and are lame.lol,jk.

Just look at this, how can you say no to that hot green, civilian sex?

FNH_CB_PS90.jpg

Edited by The Crunchy Bunny
That was like four months ago, right now it's getting an upper overhaul... again (I lost count after 6 times ;))

This should be the last time, hopfully it'll work out, if not, then I'll just have to half-*albatross* improvise quickly :D

in that case, you won't mind if I just half-*albatross* err improvise some new stuff on the patriot.. :P

no comment.. :mellow:

Edited by Yeager
in that case, you won't mind if I just half-*albatross* err improvise some new stuff on the patriot..  :P

Probably not, I am still kind of split on whether if I should keep it, trade it, or sell it ;)

God knows I don't need anymore AEG's, especially with more projects coming in <_<

EDIT: I'm trying to move my arsenal towards gas/pistols/blowback, maybe keeping one or two AEG's as loaners or bb hose. Otherwise I'll just mod AEG's for customers.

Edited by Donut
Why do I want a SP90? Because they look hot and would work better in my woodland environment. Why do you guys seriously not like them? I think that with a OD paintjob is about as sexy as a P90 can get. Is myself and Yeager the only people on this entire forum that like SP90's? You guys suck and are lame.lol,jk.

FNH_CB_PS90.jpg

OD paintjobs on P90s (and for that matter most guns) make me cringe. and i just dont like PS90 barrels, they looks too thin, long and out of place on a short, not very thin, compact SMG

here's my full OD P90 ... looks well with Nam Tiger Stripes tho ...

img2207qc5a.jpg

here's my P90 on steroids!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTdp1m2mlSs

and the OD P90 looks better being fondled by a hot chickie :P :P :P

boyz3.jpg

anyways ... can anyone tell me the difference between the old RD unit vs. the new RD unit?? they look the same to me ...

Edited by Phantom