P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeager the is pure P90 p0rn at it's best. Now if you took a snap shot of it firing at a target, that would be the "money shot":D

Nice P90 basically.

Smithy

I would, but I'm too busy using my P-90's Grandfather...

p90001.jpg

Toy-Tec P90 OD w/ 2 magazines and an old timey sherman rig. Please excuse the blurry cell phone pic. :)

On the real steel P90, and I suspect the airsoft ones as well, the upper receiver acts as a guide when reloading. Under combat conditions, you are supposed to scan the target/area/suspects as you reload and that means not eyeballing your firearm. That was the principal with guns like the Uzi where reloading mags uses the "hand finds hand" technique.

Not a criticism of that modified P90, just a comment on one of the principles of speedloading under combat (inc. airsoft combat) conditions. At the range, if we look down to reload our pistols or shoulder weapons the rangemaster can take points off our score.

• 2 weeks later...