P90 Picture Thread

loma rotf. Yup here it is and i doubt this one will stay current for to long. So come on all you p90 ppl post ur pix and then let this thread settle to the bottom.

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

but for real some one needs to make a section named "Pictures" and the have sub categories. Something like how retailer websites seperate stuff.

the main reason y ppl dont like using the gallery section is because its usually not orgainized. I like the last one on the old site and the one on the older older site wasnt to bad either if memory serves. LOL ive been here for 3 generations of arnies sites weeee.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well this is probably going to get locked, but...

Did you spray the body olive yourself? I'd been thinking about doing this myself. Any tips? Or is it some custom body shennanigan? :)

My convern was about stopping paint from getting on the trigger mechanism etc.

the paint job was done myself. As for tips even thin coats. Dont try to rush it. even strokes. the regular drill.

nope the mags stay in just fine even when upside down.

mods can now delet this thread lol

Edited by urbandork

Yup im a low cap kinda guy. I dis like hi caps because at the sites i play with ppl tend to have a constant line of plastic commin out of the end of their gun. It some times looks like its a starwars movie lol.

Dude. This thread was supose to be for p90 pix. someone should really post another p90 up. Just make sure its not a raped one.. lol jk.

Yeah, but it'll be pretty dull. Only TM make a P90 of any note (unlike Armalites or MP5's say), and there's only so much you can do to them. For what it's worth, here's mine.

pee.jpg

I don't really want to add a suppressor to mine, because I like it compact. I play woodland, so a tac-light or laser wouldn't be worth it. Only thing I can really do is get a better RD; maybe even save up for an EOTech.

I think the flash was unkind to the P90. I'm assuming it's painted light olive, and that makes sense in a woodland scenario. If taken in natural light, the gun would look even better. I like it, and have often thought about the same approach myself :)

bad pic of me in natrual light. Just to clarify its flat OD green from model masters. BTW doc_newstead nice p90.

IMG_0697.jpg

I duno if i like the woodland upper desert lower set up thinking about going all woodland but i forgot to throw on my black drop leg holster as well as some other stuff. Plus i have a upper body ghillie that i still have to test out. Also the RDS is set one rail foward in the pix.

Edited by urbandork