P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know im planning on ordering a p90 next month but i want to order the box mag m16 adaptor thing, how does this bit of kit work? is it a hicap 1500+ rd mag with the ability to add m16 mags or do you need the m16 mags for it to work full stop?

millest

don't do it.....

ok and after that is there anyone that can give a proper sensible answer as to how the box mag thing works?

cheers

millest

That was a proper sensible answer, sensible to the point that it will save your life on this pic thread :P

And your soul as you won't be desecrating a poor P90

ok and after that is there anyone that can give a proper sensible answer as to how the box mag thing works?

cheers

millest

black magic. it is the work of evil. i honestly cant see why you'd need more than the 300 rounds in the standard hicap. hell, i'd rather use the lowcaps than a hicap. i skirmish my AK with 100 round mids and get on fine i dont even use that many either. very rarely more than 4 mids. i just dont see the advantage of that ammount of ammo, its not like you're ever going to use that much in one game, it'd take me about 4 or 5.

ok in that case if no one can just answer the question as i asked where can i find cheap hicaps - i only wanted the adaptor as i have plenty of m16/4 mags so didnt want to have to splash out but because the p90 nazis wont just give a straight answer looks like im going to have to

hello mate :) Kit is in the post, be with you before monday 1pm :)

I have a P90 with the Laylax boxmag. Don't let the p90 nazis grind you down...and always be wary of people who care more about a gun's looks than its effectiveness :)

The way it works is this:

The Box on top of the whole assembly holds 1800 or so rounds. The M4 HICAP sits in a well underneath it. it has to have the loading door open on the M4 mag so the box can gravity-fill the M4 mag. You then wind the m4 mag to keep the p90 fed. It's a weird old system but it works perfectly well and you have somewhere to put a big massive battery too.

The necessity to have the M4 hicap's door open mean you can't slap an m4 midcap in there for midcap action - there's a guide there to hold the hicap's door open.

And yes, the p90 hicaps are a NIGHTMARE to fill & wind. I got fed up of them in 2 skirmishes. I love the gun though. the mags are its greatest flaw. My p90 laylax with extended barrel into the silencer is a fearsome weapon!

Solution: Utility Pouch

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

It can easily fit 9 P90 mags, max is 12 + 1 on the side. though it becomes a little fat and bulky.

EDIT:

IMG_0343-1.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

As you can see, it holds 9 mags just fine, 12 mags is doable, but it's harder to close and get the mags in/out.

I usually only use 4-6 at a time, so I could differentiate between spent mags, partial mags, and full mags using the dividers

Edited by Donut

my P90 crate ... got the idea from the Inokatsu crate so I made one up for myself ... this photo is 3/4 finished, now it has a black interior, OD exterior and rope handles ... the crate is more for show/display as its freakin heavy lol ... now to get a 3rd P90 and I think there's still space for one more :D

DSC03965s.jpg

DSC03966s.jpg

DSC03968s.jpg

DSC03967s.jpg