P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I the only person thinking this is RS? In which case, who makes that front end for it?

i also do..... look at the screws on the lower receiver....

either you did a good job gettin it by us, or you did an even better job makin it look real....

that looks like a duracoat paintjob, i think ive seen that p90 before.

Anyone selling off a nice P90?

Well, honestly, I am. The one in the picture just above your post. So I can add some metal to my WA.

Comes with systema internals (shooting around 300FPS), two lowcaps, 8.4V Intellect battery, and a STANAG adapter (so you can use your M16 low-mid and highcaps on this one)

380 lollars incl shipping to the US.

Edited by Zmarre
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey guys im looking to expand my P90 barrel wise and i wondered what barrel would be nice to use? thinking of picking up some cheap ACM gun then using the barrel.. the problem is that wich 1?

Star G36K barrel extensions look nice, and saves you spending money on a whole gun

• 3 weeks later...
I've been thinking about this a while, but does the real P90 have a metal or plastic receiver? I'm just curious because the ECHO 1 does, but the TM doesn't.

DP

The real FN P90 does have a metal upper receiver, it really is to bad the TM does not. That is the only thing missing on the TM (Well... other then a nice, textured body).

• 4 weeks later...
Could any of you fine gents direct me to an establihment where one may purchase a decent P90 magazine accomodating vest that won't cost the earth? ^_^

Dude, two words to this issue:

LEG RIG. :D

That was the only way for me to carry my mags, besides hanging them off the back of a belt. Blackhawk pop-flare pouches should do the trick for holding them. :)