P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's mine again at a skirm this weekend. (I painted it desert, looks nicer now, instead of the MC pattern)

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c136/har...pp/P1030395.jpg

Dude, I love the way you've painted it. Got the link to the MC pattern? I can't seem to find it. I'm -seriously- thinking of Lakota-ing my P90.

Dude, I love the way you've painted it. Got the link to the MC pattern? I can't seem to find it. I'm -seriously- thinking of Lakota-ing my P90.

You love the color now, or did you love the old style?

Link to my previous color-scheme: http://users.telenet.be/blarock86/airsoft/P90/

Personally, I think lakota-watertransfer would make it to bright. I have an M4 stock and grip with MC water-transfer, and I find it to flashy compared to the other MC stuff.

(My painted M4 with comparison between painted MC-style and lakota: http://users.telenet.be/blarock86/airsoft/...%20(Large).JPG)

You love the color now, or did you love the old style?

Link to my previous color-scheme: http://users.telenet.be/blarock86/airsoft/P90/

Personally, I think lakota-watertransfer would make it to bright. I have an M4 stock and grip with MC water-transfer, and I find it to flashy compared to the other MC stuff.

(My painted M4 with comparison between painted MC-style and lakota: http://users.telenet.be/blarock86/airsoft/...%20(Large).JPG

I like the sandy colour now. It looks more realisitc/worn. Not certain if I like the former colour scheme - almost like an Auscam hybrid :D.

I know what you mean about Lakota possibly being too bright esp the weapon on its own, but against the MC uniform, think it blends in.

Thx for the links mate!!

I have an AK type vest, so my P90 mags stick out like this, its great cause I get them quickly out without having to open the pounch. Otherwise I use a leg panel designed for P90 mags.

I would go for a standart P90, the PS90 kills all the good sings of the P90

post-50998-1237121872_thumb.jpg

Edited by Scharf

im not sure my self, tbh as with all ACM expect the gearboxes to be pasted in grease

one thing do tho is show you the gearbox since im after an ACM gearbox and trying to make it as quite as possible

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=163016

(ps any help with trying to find out what gears it takes would be hugely appreciated)

Edited by Warning
Yeah, the PS90 is so fugly

I agree, Its also about practicality. One of the best things about a P90 is its compact size so I don’t see the point in adding an external barrel and therefore adding length to the overall gun. But that’s my opinion and each to their own as they say ;)

i would like to say the following on the PS90 matter by quoting Wikipedia:

The PS90 is a semi-automatic only sport version designed for the civilian market. It has a 407 mm (16.0 in) barrel, an olive drab synthetic stock body (black synthetic stock is available in limited production quantities), and an MC-10-80 reflex sight identical to that used on the standard P90. The MC-10-80 can be removed and replaced with a special top rail in order to use third party optics. The barrel has 8 right-hand grooves, a 1:7 twist, a rifled length of 376 mm and comes with a fixed "birdcage" type flash suppressor. The overall length of the PS90 is 667 mm. The trigger pull is rated at approximately 7.5 to 8 lbf (33 to 36 N). The receiver assembly is drilled and tapped to accept accessory Picatinny rails on either side. The front swivel sling mount is not included, and installation requires the barrel shroud to be unpinned and removed. It accepts the standard P90 50-round magazines, but is sold only with a 10 or 30-round magazine depending on local and state regulations. The PS90 weighs 2.9 kg (6.4 lb) empty and 3.4 kg (7.5 lb) with a fully loaded 50-round magazine.

The PS90 TR, or Triple Rail, uses a different receiver assembly that is similar to the P90 TR. The standard back-up iron sights are no longer present, and instead, the top of the receiver is machined to form a Picatinny rail. There is no provision for using back-up fixed sights with the PS90 TR. Two plastic side-rails are included for mounting lasers or tactical flashlights. The PS90 TR is available with either an olive-drab or black polymer stock.

Another semi-automatic variant is the PS90 USG, which like the standard P90 USG, replaces the MC-10-80 reflex sight with an unmagnified sight with a black ring aiming reticle. The PS90 USG is also available with either olive-drab or black furniture.

made bold important part and would like to add that the extended barrel is there cause of some faggoty law in the US of A saying something along the lines of anything considered a rifle must have a minimum of a 16 inch barrel, but i really don't know how the p90 is classed as a rifle cause is a SMG/PDW

Edited by Warning
I agree, Its also about practicality. One of the best things about a P90 is its compact size so I don't see the point in adding an external barrel and therefore adding length to the overall gun. But that's my opinion and each to their own as they say ;)

I dunno, the more I look at this gun the more I feel I want one.

can anybody please take a picture of the reticle of the Classic army P90s red dot?

Or is it just a simple dot?