P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

On Anzrip's "moar p90" request B) , here's my KS P90TR Silenced version.

DSC02079.jpg

DSC02081.jpg

DSC02080.jpg

DSC02082.jpg

DSC02071.jpg

Internals: JG M-93 motor, SHS 13:1 ratio super high speed gear, 3One's MF-Cheetah Crimson Edition computerized MOSFET, King Arms tappet plate, Element 170% linear spring, Modify version 2 spring guide with bearings, Guarder Type 0 cylinder, Prometheus 407mm 6.03 TBB, Prometheus Cylinder head, Modify full metal teeth piston, Element piston head, Classic Army full metal hop-up chamber, Guarder 50o bucking, SCS nub, running on my old FireFox 11.1v 12c lipo still.

Externals: G&P EOTech 551 and FTS mount for 3x Magnifier

Performance: 415fps on 0.25g GoldenBall bbs, 32rps on Laylax XCortech chrono. 3-round burst capable (or any other bursts because its programmable mosfet).

Sorry for the blurry photos, guys.

Maybe I missed it, but was there ever a "show your p90 loadout thread" ? I'm having trouble with coming up with a rig that wouldnt act as a full body splint, and something other than a leg rig.

My mrs uses a SAAV, the large side pockets each hold 6 mags in comfort. I am currently working on a self made rig that is horizontal (no body splint) as a chest rig. Pics up when its finished.

Not the fanciest picture I've ever taken, but it'll do for now ^_^

DSC00016-1.jpg

My Marui :D

I'll have to take some better pics when I finally get around to buying a CAA 8" pressure switch for the Surefire G2 on the side rail and installing a real steel P90 white ring optic.

Joining the P90 club! :D

Thoughts welcomed! I was trying to decide if anything more should be Khaki. Possibly the upper receiver below the mag? Keeping the upper receiver above the mag black. Also need to carve out the trades again on the main body, and redo the ones on the upper receiver again.

p90.jpg

I'm not a fan of the RIS either, but I do quite like the OD. I wouldn't paint any more of it green, just do the trades and I think it'll look real nice!

Off topic: In your sig are you wearing some kinda of half mask or just a scarf? I'm currently looking into one, and yours looks quite good.

Cheers,