P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me tell you that it was very cool. I was at the game taking photos. It's on a roof and there's a door that leads outside just under him. I came out, and moved to the corner just underneath and in front of him. I took a look around, and saw another friend of his up there, on the other side. His friend was the only one I saw. I took a couple shots, then all of a sudden I look up, and 2 feet from my face is Cali's P90. Scared the ###### out of me!

Lol, then you didn't see the 3rd guy either. ;) I remember the shocked look on your face...priceless. :D What was really great, after you left, two different teams appeared at each door and started fighting eachother. My teammates and I all stayed back and let them take eachother out, they didn't know we were there.

Here's one of the pics Tumerboy took from below me:

A51_1.jpg

Thanks again for the pics, one will probably be put into my sig until I get one with my M700.

Edited by Cali

lol yup, that was the spot!

Ya I didn't see a 3rd man, unless you're talking about the guy over in the dark room? I was just laughing at how well you had SF Recon pinned down. There were like 10 people all crowded into the door way below you. I would love to have seen one of you pull a "Leon" moment and swing your torso upside down into the doorway and take them all out with duel pistols LOL

Well, next time, let me know and I can get you and your 700 :P

dude, he said that that's the best picture of his gun that he has at the moment.  I'll try to get close ups at the next game.

I know, but I still want close-ups... :D

Well, my fiancee has 'our' camera at the moment.  ALWAYS seems to happen, I want to take pictures of new gear or guns or something and she has it...I'll try to get it in the next day or so and post something up for you, Uni.

Thanks Cali, I very much like your P90 setup, tought about doing the same a while ago :)

Thanks. I'm not a big fan of the ACU, personally, but it's the team uni, and we do a lot of CQB/urban games. It tends to blend well in those situations, especially around a lot of concrete and such. On a side note, I found the P90 EXCELLENT for the CQB environment, better than I expected.

My first AEG of all was a P90

P90deathhose.jpg

Yeah yeah, I know I probobly went a bit overboard with it...but I was one heck of a crazy noob, what can I say? It had a massive rate of fire, and was a long lived and very good gun to me. Wouldn't have sold it under any circumstance besides the fact that it happened to be my best friend's favorite gun, and the RDS version was then out of production. So, I did the nice thing any good friend would do and sold it to him for a very cheap price.

I should mention that I used to have a NOS logo sticker on this gun as my response to people calling it the rice cannon :P

My first AEG of all was a P90

P90deathhose.jpg

Yeah yeah, I know I probobly went a bit overboard with it...but I was one heck of a crazy noob, what can I say? It had a massive rate of fire, and was a long lived and very good gun to me. Wouldn't have sold it under any circumstance besides the fact that it happened to be my best friend's favorite gun, and the RDS version was then out of production. So, I did the nice thing any good friend would do and sold it to him for a very cheap price.

I should mention that I used to have a NOS logo sticker on this gun as my response to people calling it the rice cannon :P

Where'd you get the thingy on the front that let's you mount the GL?

I had thought about that as well, but no longer an issue as I no longer own this gun in paticular.

What used to go there was a custom made 9.6v 3300mAh Nimh large battery. With zapped GP cells and just a 1J equivilent spring, the thing was literally...a hose. Seriously, if you didn't watch yourself in a game, you could drain that box mag fairly quickly.

It was good for a support gun, but since most the game I attended only allowed for real world versions of support guns to be used, I ended up selling most of those parts.

Donut - that is a Nitro Vo RIS unit. 100 bucks from AEX. Pretty sturdy little unit actually, but you need a suppressor to go with it, or it will look...not so good. There would normally be two long side rails and one on top, but I removed them as I was not using them at the time and didn't want them to get damaged or scratched up in game.

Edited by NecronomicoN