P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've only just gotten it so I've not had the chance to skirmish with it. I'd rather not test it if I can help it though. I'll be adding a piece of lexan to protect it before I take it out.

let me know how u like it cus ive been considering this as i think my large rds looks a lil non militra and would either like to switch over to an op/jpoint/optima2000 like sight or just go with an ap sight as a eotech is out of my price range.

• 3 weeks later...
May I ask what rail is that? I'm guessing either First Factory or K2?

, thanks

It's a First Factory.

Takes some work to put it on because they clearly just made a rail, and before they decided to actually test it on the gun, someone beat them over the head with a blackjack, and so now you have to go to the store and get:

- Two somewhat thin washers that have to be the exact width or else the mount points a little bit too much to the left or to the right.

- A slightly longer screw (notice the silver end sticking out of the P90's reciever).

- A ton of patience.

Oh, and if you have a metal reciever, it just complicates things further.

• 2 weeks later...

Taken from the FN-HerstalWebsite:

Compactness : 500 mm long, 210 mm high, 55 mm wide

TM is a 1:1 replica of it, so dimensions shouldn't be that different. However the height is probably less than 210mm as this is, I think, for the RD, not the TR Version. Hope that helps!

Loving the pics of the P90's, I'll nick my mates camera and get a few pics of my P90RD without the RD. :D

EDIT:

Oh! Just found the P90 Tactical, (P90 TR)

Overall length 50 cm (19.68 in)

Width 55 mm (2.16 in)

Height  197 mm (7.75 in)

Both lengths are without the silencer.

Edited by Ego Terrorist