P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Comon man Goldeneye was the first actually good shootem up! None of those ###### poor shootem ups on the playstation could hold a candle to goldeneye!

Oops sorry a bit off topic...

Nice P90s guys keep em coming, o and good call Guzzihero in selling that mahoosive scope lol, bet it looks the sex with the top point on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear god,

Thank you for my retinas, But I don't want them any more.

MDK

Anyways. I'll be getting myself a P90 on friday. Second hand, with all the normal gubbins (Box, locap, silencer, etc), 2 hicaps and a mini battery. All for the princley sum of £80. Yep, Eighty Quid. CHEAP!

I'll get pics up when It arrives, mainly to clean the image of *that* monstrosity out of people's minds.

Seriously, dude, that's the ugliest Airsoft gun I've ever seen. If you like it, then fine, but it makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

@ Lax's Savage Hunter

While I agree that:

1) It'd look better with green paint (something less eye catching)

2) It defies the point of the real-steel P90

I still think it looks unique and it's nice to see someone having fun with the design of a gun (Think of it a showcase of what's possible, like a fashion catwalk, what they make might be outlandish and impractical but it gets diluted and used in the mainstream. (I hate the fashion industry, but besides that I think it's a good model for Airsoft)

Plus I like the painted OD/Sand P90s, definately would consider OD for mine (when/if I get it)

Would it be possible for someone to find/take a picture of the Freedom Art P90 mag clamp when it's on? Google images wasn't very enlightening.. (send me a PM if one appears, thanks :))

Edited by Psaldorn