P90 Picture Thread

You guys are probably going to kill me for this... but this is what happens when I combine parts and designs from numerous guns. I originally tried really hard to make it into a Halo Assault Rifle... but there's just too much difference in design, I'd have to gut the whole thing and I'm not ready to do that.

P1010005.jpg

It looks long and cumbersome, but it's actually the same length as a M733 and since it's a P90 lower it is very comfy; it's also got a M16 tightbore installed.

It looks like the PVC part is below the rail part but that's due to the angle of the shot; the PVC is actually just covered by the rail part.

Close up of the front

P1010006.jpg

I'm going to fill up the space eventually

P1010007.jpg

The grip almost makes it look like a M203 (I was toying around with that idea but decided against it due to money and design issues)

P1010008.jpg

Another angle of the front.

More mods to come:

External:

-Maybe remove the reddot and replcace it with a railed top. Then maybe add a G36C carry handle or G36E sight or plain reddot or assault rifle style...

-Fill up the gaps.

-Move the cocking handle.

-Use the ICS ready mag system to allow it to take M16 mags both left and right side (keeping the ambi-ness :))

I'm only using the reddot upper now for fitting and design, eventually I'll get a railed upper and have both.

btw, anyone know where I can get a complete P90 TR or rail uppger and a P90 hop-up unit? thanks.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blink:

I'm afraid the railed upper receiver and the P90 hopup unit is not sold seperately. However some HK retailers sometimes take one of their guns apart and sell the components individually, you could always send them an email and find out if they would be willing to strip a P90TR for you.

You could also find a good deal in the for sale forum and scavenge it for parts :) .

That's how I thought it should work but the picture I saw was so dark and blurred that it just confused it..

Cheers for pic

Just FYI they dont make one for airsoft or the real weapon, you have to make your own. I mean you just need some screws and sheet metal to make a similar set up. Or a roll of duct tape for that matter :D

Just FYI they dont make one for airsoft or the real weapon, you have to make your own.  I mean you just need some screws and sheet metal to make a similar set up. Or a roll of duct tape for that matter :D

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...MH_srch_freedom

This is what I ws talking about and now I see it in action I see how it works..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a friend here in Arizona that makes custom gear.

The only parts of my setup that aren't custom are the large utility pouch, the pistol mag pouch on the bib section, and the radio pouch. Since this picture was taken I have added some new items as well.

Below is a list of the individual items and what they cost me.

Chest rig: $150.00

Single magazine pouch: $20.00 each

The holster is an experimental piece and we decided it didn't work all that well.

I have since added one more single mag pouch, and two double pouches.

I paid $30.00 each for the doubles.

Since the rig uses the MOLLE system I can add or subtract as needed.

The large pouch is a modular EOD pouch made by High Speed Gear.

I am not sure what manufacturer the pistol mag pouches are.

I also have a Velcro covered admin panel on the bib section.

You are in luck as I have finally convinced him to do a small production run of the mag pouches. He makes both single mag pouches, like the ones in my post, and doubles. I will try to post more pics later.

The price is :

Single = $20.00 + shipping

Double = $30.00 + shipping

Pm me with quantity desired and color preference.

Just a side note, I am not making anything from this. I am only doing this to help a bud.

Edited by PaulDWog

My horribly coloured (I had a dense moment and didn't realised gunmetal was a metallic colour...) P90 with Chalker/Stargate like sling. The sling cost me £11 in parts from ebay :P

It's held together with tape at the moment as it's in a beta testing type stage, it'll be being sewn to hold it together and will probably have some padding in the shoulders when it's done.

Edit: That's a bit rubbish, i've got to upload the same files to the forum twice to use them in different posts.

Edited by DazJW

Some more stuff, I think I have a problem - seem to spray P90s in silly colours.

Desert Yellow - Well D90f

Was basically testing if Humbrol spray paint dried okay and worked as far as spraying guns goes as I couldn't get hold of krylon and was going to OD up my G36c. Took forever to dry and dries slightly shiny.

Gunmetal - TM P90 TR

It was OD with some other random paint bits when I got it, didn't like the look of it so I was going to spray it back grey. Totally slipped my mind that gunmetal was metallic (not that the clue's in the name or anything..) resulting in this. It will be sprayed a matt dark grey when I get the krylon for it.

P90_r%20(3).jpg

DuelP90_r%20(4).jpg

DuelP90_r.jpg

My P90:

IMG_3937Small.jpg

IMG_3947Small2.jpg

IMG_3948Small.jpg

IMG_3965Small.jpg

Internals:

Prometheus HS gears

Guarder bearing bushings on the bevel gear

Guarder metal bushings on the rest (Spur and Sector)

Guarder bearing spring guide

PDI 140% spring

SystemA red PC piston for Ver. 6 GB

Guarder PC piston head

Edited by Anti-Matter