P90 Picture Thread

Pretty easy mod - in the box mag there's a simply "tube" that goes from the M4 mag to the P90's loading hole. I just cut that out of the box mag and cut the insides of a TM P90 standard to make it fit. Otherwise I have no idea if it feeds or not - my gearbox is awaiting parts.

Couldnt you just load BB's into it and put it in the gun while the hopup unit then take it out to see if there's BB's in the hopup unit? No need to shoot it to see if it feeds or not

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

x2

I would like to know that too ;)

Check page 65.

I've done this too, but I started from the boxmag, and removed the 'box' and added the outer shell of a P90 high-cap for the looks.

The box can be eliminated immediately, since the box only fills your highcap through the M4 high-cap fill door. So you can use M4 low-caps just by removing the metal lip that holds the high-cap fill-door open.

• 1 month later...

I am able to fit 2 double mag pouches on my plate carrier (so 4 in all), and I am using a compact one with no sides, just a front and back. I believe its called an OE Tech Compact Plate Carrier. Also, you can get a drop leg MOLLE plate form that will hold two mag pouches, OR you can get thevestguys special made 3 pouch P90 drop leg. Just google thevestguy and youll find his site.

Edited by ultimentra

Thanks ultimentra! I ran an OE Tech Plate Carrier with Cummberbund, but 2 molle sections all the way down were sewn too close, rendering them useless. I've been looking at the Vest Guy's stuff, but it's a bit to expensive for the likes of me.

I'm thinking about running a battle belt and just attaching the mag pouches onto that. Which brings up another question, who makes GOOD P90 magazine pouches? The OE Tech/Condor ones are *suitcase*, and made so badly it took me a minute to get the mags out and 2 to get them back in. Something much looser is needed :P

Thanks ultimentra! I ran an OE Tech Plate Carrier with Cummberbund, but 2 molle sections all the way down were sewn too close, rendering them useless. I've been looking at the Vest Guy's stuff, but it's a bit to expensive for the likes of me.

I'm thinking about running a battle belt and just attaching the mag pouches onto that. Which brings up another question, who makes GOOD P90 magazine pouches? The OE Tech/Condor ones are *suitcase*, and made so badly it took me a minute to get the mags out and 2 to get them back in. Something much looser is needed :P

I have some very nice pantac ones got them here. I run a double on a dropleg )also pantac, and there is room to take another double i'm sure

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The two GB mounting screw holders in the body failed in my current body (design flaw I absolutely HATE in both the P90 and AUG). My old body was khaki, so I decided my new body would be in Alumahyde FDE. Took a pic while waiting for it to dry. For comparison, FDE on bottom, khaki on top. TBH I think Khaki looks better :D

IMG_0984.jpg

• 2 months later...

Well, after a year of bitching about how I they were way too small and I was way too tall for a P90, I finally bought one. And now I can't wait. I'm still gonna throw on an extended buttplate and probably a silencer for an extended barrel, but there will be no nitro rail and box mag business. Anyone have recommendations on what sling I should get?

I have a video with the removal (that I learned here on Arnies), but with DSL, uploading it would take too long, and I may remake it. Anyway...

Step 1: Take out the gearbox and remove the upper receiver, which I assume you've already done. You don't actually need to remove the gearbox to do this, but I assume you will since you're painting.

1.jpg

Step 2: Remove the trigger bar.

2.jpg

Step 3: Remove the screw.

3.jpg

Step 4: Pull out this piece.

4.jpg

5.jpg

Step 5: Switch the selector to full auto.

6.jpg

Step 6: Pull the trigger back and tilt it up and out.

7.jpg

Step 7: Remove the selector switch and you're done.

8.jpg

Step 8: Remove the magazine release by carefully prying it off one side at a time.

(no picture)

Putting it back together should be self explanatory.