P90 Picture Thread

552 > 551

NVG compatible, easily sourcable batteries... The High Speed Low Drag boys all use it. Not seen nearly as many 551s on M4s.

Wrong, they have exactly the same functions, the only difference is that they use different battery types and therefore differ in length.

The ones without nightvision are the 510 series: 511 and 512. 511 being the nightvision-less equivalent of the 551 and ditto for 512 and 552.

Edited by Spezz
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...but as for the P90 I like the 552 more. Don't ask why :)

Probably because it covers the whole rail on the TR. I almost got one for that reason but the 551 was cheaper and its look grew on me.

The High Speed Low Drag boys all use it. Not seen nearly as many 551s on M4s.

I didn't plan on jumping out of any helicopters with mine so I guess the 551 was a better choice in my case.

Probably because it covers the whole rail on the TR. I almost got one for that reason but the 551 was cheaper and its look grew on me.

I didn't plan on jumping out of any helicopters with mine so I guess the 551 was a better choice in my case.

For me, I can just go down to the local co-op and grab a big pack of AA batteries. This is a great convenience for me.

And yeah, I was wrong about the 552/551 thing.

The 552 looks cooler anyway. More streamlined and less dumpy. :P

Those look like boots to me. Doc, kill it with fire! Eek! My homemade magazine pouches are not coming along so well :(

I think they are. Hiking boots look very fashionable with camo. I love mine.

And Urbandork, don't change your outfit, it looks good as it is. The contrast between the two looks nice :D .

Thanks, I thought you had to unscrew a nut or something before

You do. There's a little grub screw at the bottom of the compensator. The P90 comes with an Allen key to undo/tighten it. Take that out first (completely), then the compensator unscrews.

lol i missed that the first time cus the pix was so large lol. I think its kinda cute that the p90 and the bunny made friends.

p90 meet bunny

bunny meet p90

Cant c where this can go rong lol  :rolleyes:

It's OK, I believe joeking27 isn't malevolent, maybe it's because I use "custom" too many times :lol:

Those look like boots to me.

In Taiwan, we call it "P90-aircraft carrier version" not only because it looks like a boot but also because there are so many things on it, like an aircraft carrier. :P