• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

so we nicknamed this monstrosity the "Beast." Its not the prettiest girl at the dance, but it can dance with the best of them. I have officially retired this gun to cqb and speedball only since the first factory box mag is noisy as *beep* (BB's rattling everywhere). I didn't see anyone else with both the box mag and double battery cheekpiece on the p90 so i decided to throw in my two cents. Not trying to win any awards here. It's a TM standard first generation P-90 ( i believe i ordered it off redwolf the first week it was released, im not positive it was so long ago). The only thing that is upgraded is the spring, so yea. Gaze or vomit, it's up to you.

i'll have prettier pictures when i am done fixing up this used classic army m4 (i know, overplayed and overdone) i bought for $100 =p

isnt part of the point of the box mag to store the battery under the rail/RDS to fill up the gap?

Isn't part of the point of the box mag to cause your opponets to vomit at the sight of its ugliness so they become easier targets for your Ub3R 1337 spray n' praying powers? :blink:

Isn't part of the point of the box mag to cause your opponets to vomit at the sight of its ugliness so they become easier targets for your Ub3R 1337 spray n' praying powers?  :blink:

well done! bravo! hahah.

guess u beat me to the punch...and i wanted to make of that P90's box mag..darn :P

damn straight! he needs help from a nice person who will take his black P90 RDs and cherish them... may i suggest myself as a suitable candidate?  :D

No, it's all mine.

Three of those guns used to belong to me Donut.. ;)

2.5 actually

Donut, that P90RDS on the way is mine, right?

No, idk where it went, ask yeager about it.

o.m.g. :blink::unsure:

can i have one xD

also, i hope to add a photo of mine when it arrives :)

• 3 weeks later...