P90 Picture Thread

slash, gunna have to disagree with you, the p90  is nothing without the nitro rail. i wouldnt buy one without it. blarock, nice piece man. and a whopping great paintjob

no.....the nitro-rail is disgustingly ugly, serves no real purpose and destroys a perfectly good looking gun.

the silencer part? not needed

the rails? not needed the TR already has 3 and the RD dosen't need more than it has

the frame work of it? ugly and dosen't match the rest of the gun

I feel beter now :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow, I didn't know so many people dislike the nitro rail.

I bought these to be different from all the other P90's :P.

And to be honest, it looks more 'streamlined', more 'aerodynamic'.

I don't know if you noticed, but the stock is also extended, because my wrists hurted when I played with my P90 a whole day. Now it's much better. (ps, I tried the rubber but pad, but that's sucks huge)

I'm debating if I should go for some variety... newbkiller's G36K, or yeager's MK23...

Or I could just get another P90...

slight necro but you can never have enough P90s :)

Donut, you need to make a rig so you can carry them all at once ;)

Or maybe tape them all together and call it a machine gun lol

Totally jealous of your collection you've amassed :)

to all you RAS fans, why? are you really going to use all those rails? i hardly ever see an RAS system with all the rails used, and if they are its usually 3 tac lights, and whats the point in that. all RASs do is make the gun heavier and uglier.

the ability to put something somewhere if you want. different folks different strokes

Dude, its your gun, do with as you please. If you like it then noone should be able to tell you otherwise.  They can try, and you can listen and if you like their reasoning, great, if not go as you have gone.

</end pilisophical moment>

the ability to put something somewhere if you want. different folks different strokes

Both excellent points. In the end, its your kit, dress it as you see fit.

Just because Nicoli, the other P90 purists, and I all think its a disgusting abhorrance and should be smited with a really big hammer should not sway you one way or the other. :D

To balance out the unholy....

P90Goodness2.jpg

P90s-1.jpg

P90-2.jpg

pod-downslide.jpgMe-CIA-1.jpg

Whew...Balance restored. danielanime10.gif

<Modded P90> jack_new_anime25.gif

wow, I didn't know so many people dislike the nitro rail.

I bought these to be different from all the other P90's :P.

And to be honest, it looks more 'streamlined', more 'aerodynamic'.

I don't know if you noticed, but the stock is also extended, because my wrists hurted when I played with my P90 a whole day.  Now it's much better. (ps, I tried the rubber but pad, but that's sucks huge)

:o just noticed you're Belgian aswell!! For shame!!!!!!! You invented the thing! Surely you should know how pure P90's am bestest lol

Like above, I hate them (the box mag included) *shudders*, but hey it's your kit. If you like it run with it...just don't expect me to ever side with you :P lol

My gf has stolen ownership of my P90 atm anyway so I'm P90-less atm :( oh well, if i demanded it back I'd end up lacking something else so she can keep it for now :P:)

Edited by Nicoli
blarock86, what suppressor/silencer is that?

KM

it's the 'King Arms Gemtech P90 Silencer mit Flash Hider'

the only hard thing is to screw on the flash hider first and then put the silencer over it. Because you can hardly reach the flash hider with the nitro rail attached.

Ah, thanks for the info.

KM

*ETA*

Can you take any of the rails off of the Nitro Vo kit? I've an idea brewing for a P90 based GL project ( P-90, HE coat, Bushnell XLP, Nitro Vo rail with a XM203S and a silencer thats only as long as the GL) and am wondering if they come off as I wouldn't want the extra rails on it, however need a way to cleanly mount a launcher on it.

thanks,

KM

Edited by Kingmob3

I have some issues with my current Sight... the "Multi Reticle Sight" I see is used by alot of other People has a very narrow Angle - I often have to adjust the Gun and find the correct Angle to look trough to see the Red Dot. :(

I have now a Walther Top Point 1 on the Way, and that Eotech 552 a few Paes back also looks very nice. (I'm not sure if the Hurricane Replica is worth anything tough, and the real deal is too expensive)

Here's a few Pictures - please ignore the Eye-Cancer Camouflage matching.... I was on my great Search, before giving up on Camo alltogether. It's better for my Looks, Games, and Wallet that way. :D

Oh, and: Face pixelated because of latent Paranoia (:P), and the Shots are, of course, posed.

Edited by FallenGuard