RealUnrealP90.jpg

Here is the real P90 field stripped:

P90Breakdown.jpg

Here is a photo of a real P90 sight system prior to installing into my airsoft

ScopeComparison.jpg

Here is a photo of my TM P90 with a real P90 sight installed

Mounted.jpg

Edited by eltee
Some people are saying that its unlikely that the civian version are not gonna make it to the US.  But i guess we'll see about that eh? :)

They are already here. Orders being taken by FN dealers, and they are made in the USA at an FNH factory in the states. Furthermore, the federal "assault weapons ban" expired. It will be interesting to see if anyone converts an airsoft to resemble the civilian version real steel.

*shudders at the appearance of above pictures*

Anyway, after I bought a P90 off some random dude from Evergreen Airsoft, I managed to find out that those paintball tube holders hold P90 mags PERFECTLY.

I sit them upside down on a pistol belt high over my stomach onto my solar plexus with the pouches upside down and I can make blazing fast mag changes in a simple standing position.

And they move around well. If I'm ever in a prone position I can just move the pouch to my back so I don't have to deal with sitting on my precious mags.

Thank god for Velcro. :P

[EDIT]: By above pictures I meant the "Savage Hunters"

Edited by Kukailimoku

Here is a photo of my TM airsoft P90 (above) and a real P90 (below): 

RealUnrealP90.jpg 

IBD Products sling?

Do you think you could let us know the differences between the real P90 and the airsoft one cause I've always been a freak about making mine as real looking as possible. I remember seeing one at the Shot Show but the only difference I could tell was the texture of the polymer and that the receiver looks more like it is cast (didnt get close enough to it).

Edited by SilentScope
IBD Products sling?  

Do you think you could let us know the differences between the real P90 and the airsoft one cause I've always been a freak about making mine as real looking as possible. I remember seeing one at the Shot Show but the only difference I could tell was the texture of the polymer and that the receiver looks more like it is cast (didnt get close enough to it).

The sling on the real P90 was issued through government purchasing and is marked Sling Systems, but the front attachment is an (expensive) FN part called a "reducer." Turns out the sling is the same one as IBD (apparently Sling Systems is a subdivision or the other way around) so I bought one at a local airsoft store for my TM P90, and used an inexpensive yet fully functional airsoft front sling attachment.

I have done several threads on this site comparing real steel to airsofts so you should do a search. I included photos of the real and airsoft guns, compatability of parts(!), etc. I did the P90, M4, USP .45 and I plan on doing the MP5 soon. If I can get my hands on an airsoft Remington 700 I will compare it to my real M700PSS that I use for police sniper work. Anyway, do a search and you should find the threads. I also did a step by step thread on how to install a real P90 sight into a Tokyo Marui airsoft P90.

I THINK this is the link to my real vs. airsoft P90 article: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...wtopic=3371&hl=

Edited by eltee

Yes I had a look at your thread but it seems the pictures aren't working anymore. I would love to see some close-ups if you have any. Is this what the reducer is?

p999.jpg

FNs new more prettyer flash supressor?

I also must commend you for getting an ARMS mount surefire, they are really exceptional lights.

Thank you for your time!

Yes I had a look at your thread but it seems the pictures aren't working anymore. I would love to see some close-ups if you have any. Is this what the reducer is?

p999.jpg

FNs new more prettyer flash supressor?

I also must commend you for getting an ARMS mount surefire, they are really exceptional lights.

Thank you for your time!

No, the "reducer" is a plastic item that clips on to the barrel, and is used to attach the sling in front. The "real" FN part is overpriced and plastic whereas I bought a metal A/S one and it is solid and works with the same sling.

FYI, from 2 feet away most people can't tell A/S from real steel. Even when you pickup my TM, it is heavy enough to fool people who carry real P90's. I have the metal upper receiver, a real sight, metal charging handle, etc. and the same sling as the real P90 so most people never notice.

A real P90 mag fits, the back just sits higher due to the bullet feeder. Here are a few handy shots.

Real and A/S mag comparison:

p90mags.jpg

A real mag sitting in an airsoft P90:

AirsoftRealMag.jpg

An airsoft and real P90 from a bottom view showing ejection ports

P90Bottoms.jpg

Real P90 top view:

P90TopView.jpg

Edited by eltee