P90 Picture Thread

ohhh silly me.  I dont like the long barrel though and the AWB didnt make much sense to me in the first place.  But i'm interested in what your view as an officer about the AWB?

Like most officers (according to studies, LEAA, etc.) , I think the AWB was a piece of "polictically correct" trash and served no real purpose other than to penalize honest citizens. NOT ONE THUG turned in an AW that I know of, and the ones who use AW's in crimes inc. assaults on cops ignore every other law on the books anyways.

Real, "working" cops did not support the AW ban, but the politically minded chiefs, high rankers, etc. did.

Same applies to anti airsoft laws. Most cops don't care, some actively support A/S. We know it is a few bad apples that create A/S "incidents" that bring negative attention and kneejerk regulations.

Edited by eltee
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Question, i thought that the 5.7x28mm round was illegal for civilian use

(or did they change the caliber) that would mean FiveseveN handgun

can be purchase by a civilian too(wow!).

Question, i thought that the 5.7x28mm round was illegal for civilian use

(or did they change the caliber) that would mean FiveseveN handgun

can be purchase by a civilian too(wow!).

Yes and no. It was illegal in the USA (don't ask me for the exact legal reason), but that has changed now.

In a lot of other countrys there was and is no problem with the ammunition itself, but FN sells 5.7mm Weapons to Law Enforcement/Government/Military only. But it seems that this policy has changed too, FN will offer a Civi P90 Version in the USA soon.

Has anybody got one of those little 110mm suppressors? If so, could you pop one on the P90 and take a pic of it please? :)

I actually quite like the lil' sups, and I'm thinking about getting one soon. My mate has one for his G3SAS, and so if I can get in touch with him I'll see how it looks later on in the week, but if you can get a pic that'd be dandy.

Ta.

Note that this is not my P90 but i found these p90 pictures hilarious and i dont even own a p90 i got this pic from some guy selling his gun on ebay.Anyways whats the point of a picture thread if there isn't one horribly disfigured gun in it.

:o that is the most beautiful gun ive ever seen

My contribution

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/1647/DSCF0023.jpg

Not finished yet, still trying to source a Nitro folding grip and a Mosquito Molds Mini Launcher or a G&P QD M203 Grenade Launcher.....

well as long as it doesn't have a box mag on it, its all good!

Edited by Vostok
Yes and no. It was illegal in the USA (don't ask me for the exact legal reason), but that has changed now.

In a lot of other countrys there was and is no problem with the ammunition itself, but FN sells 5.7mm Weapons to Law Enforcement/Government/Military only. But it seems that this policy has changed too, FN will offer a Civi P90 Version in the USA soon.

I believe the exact reason was because the round was considered 'armour piercing' because of faulty classification and FN's advertising.

In any case, once civilian FN57s entered the market, after the AWB died its death, the Brady Campaign and the Million Mom March immediately shouted 'No NO NOOOOOO!' and launched a really crappy video 'review' of the FN57 penetrating armor done by two of the most inept 'police officers' I have ever seen.

It's on their website.

But back on topic!