Wot am da Prettiest gunn?

:flamed: Flame me...

Right, i would like to know of any guns (pistols/sidearms) you have heard of that have realy good details on them this side of 100 quid.

Being metal is a plus obviously, but it does not need to Uber-Preform as i will just play with it without using it too much. For example, pureley on detail how good are the NBB Maruzen/Marushin pistols, the KJW guns (Specificaly the Colt Para which is plastic from BBtoyz) and the KWA G19...

Pick any you want and comment, just trying to get some more info :D

Cheers

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TM hardballer NBB pistol is good, quite a bit of metal, for example the whole topslide is stainless steel, it has diecast hammer and trigger, looks good and has full AMT trademarks stamped, and i really mean properly stamped into the topslide and as a bonus it peforms very well for only £45

i will get a pic soon for you

Edited by budget airsofter

Different person has different taste, glocks are the most beautiful thing to some people while berettas are the most beautiful thing to others, and with that said, all the 1911 lovers would probably shoot me if I don't mention that as well.

For cosmetic finish, go with TM or KSC since WA seems to be out of your budget limit. KJW's guns are NOT for displaying on shelves. I guess Maruzen's are OK, but the slide build and the trademarks on my P99 certainly have room for improvements.

Edited by Shao14
Thnx... budget airsofter, i can find pics, but thanks for the info, its all new to me that stuff :)

Shame it has stick mags :(

Oh, not the TM EBB guns. Get the GBB ones. Especially the Desert Eagle, or if you don't mind realism or the lack of, the Hi Capa, and if you wait two more weeks, the P226!

Yea, the old KSC G17 and USP compact are excellent, and as far as I know. They are the guns that reproduce the real steel trademark and dimensions perfectly, and the KSC's trademarks are all hiden in places that require dissembly to see.

That Mk1 is the marushin, unless it's an older or obscure version because it has the silencer, the KJW one has a bull barrel which was a pleasant surprise when it arrived as the MK1 on it's own look terrible (but I wanted it for performance).

As it turns out, the cheap-*albatross* KJW is really satisfying to shoot, even tho it has a half-tonne trigger pull. Same with me other recent coup d'etat, a GBB sig P22Something for under £20 !! (wootness!)